AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam-related memes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevrin said:
NB: MFC did not refuse to pay in this case and any suggestion that there is a connection between the piss-drinking and the refusal to re-issue pay cheques is pure conjecture.

Again, I didn't start from the place of conjecture, I'm just addressing the hypothetical. The fact that it's all conjecture in this particular instance doesn't negate the fact that situations have arisen -- somewhat commonly, in fact -- wherein a model has been denied pay as punishment. So, the issue at hand is still very relevant. These models are freelancers. They take on all of the financial risk, they put in the hours. MFC is a middleman agency which provides the venue, but to expect these models to toe some sort of company line is fucking ridiculous, especially when the company line is blurry and uneven and smudged away in big areas. This is not a branding issue, or about the specter of obscenity-chasing Southern Baptist senators. If it was, I wouldn't be able to log into MFC right this very moment and watch a girl fuck a bedpost, or masturbate in a public place, or tip for shots, or smoke a bowl, or any of the other dozen "forbidden" things that are very much not forbidden on MFC. If there was any kind of consistency, or any kind of accountability on MFC's end, I'd be more forgiving of their position. But there isn't, so I'm not.

There I go with my bat and that poor horse again. I guess I'm done here.

It is just conjecture that she isn't receiving pay because she broke the rules.

All I wanted to point out, is that if a model receives tokens by means of performing "forbidden acts" that are under zero tolerance, she is not entitled to those tokens.

Some more gifs:

When you read that your favorite toy company released something new:

fF9BNIT.gif

When someone wants you to rate their cock for 20 tokens:

tumblr_inline_mniq9cBEVx1qz4rgp.gif

...and the same guy then complains about your prices:

tumblr_mmb1n8Jrpu1sp9fcho1_400.gif

When you're online for 10 minutes without anybody talking to you:

tumblr_inline_mmovploxVM1qz4rgp.gif

When you end up making that nice even number you thought you wouldn't reach today:

tumblr_mnsw6uOM0S1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

After an awesome tip:

LCbsyTD.gif

When someone goes "Are you from City X? No? Are you from Y? No? Are you from Z?"

k3IukIS.gif

When a model you admire gives you a compliment:

tumblr_inline_mi73y5HoQR1qirf51.gif

When you're wearing new lingerie for the first time on cam:

Ye8ZOfz.gif

Again a gif and not a meme, but this one's way too good not to show you guys.

When you're slowly waking up, looking at new twitter mentions on your phone, not expecting anything special, and suddenly you stumble over a tweet from someone with a dick pic avatar.

z4T2iMJ.gif

these are awesome! I am terribly computer illiterate...so I thank you all for posting these made my morning today :)

LilyMarie said:
Gif: Being slightly tipsy on cam and having to do figure out what 623 - 87 - 59 is.

ibkMIb2oAAan3Y.gif

That's me! Only...remove the part about being tipsy. That's just me all the time.

She's so adorable! :-D

Baaahahahahaaa omg so f'n true! Love it!

BustySunshin said:
Ah, I red this thread :clap: but haven't found this video :oops: I hope it's okay if I post it here? :twocents-02cents:

That sounds suspiciously exactly like the last time I tried for a gold show... almost exactly. Even to the 5 gold for 10 mintues (it was just going to be teasing unless I got double).

Reactions: goldenaye666
CherieNobyl said:
zippypinhead said:
Video memes are a kind of meme, right?

(Everyone here has probably seen this, but I like it too much to not post it.)

This was, hands down, the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
I'm dying. XD

Oh my god, I thought I was going to die laughing! :lol:

Reactions: goldenaye666
Status
Not open for further replies.