AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam-related memes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was someone's MFC avatar...
2ZjDD.png

LilyMarie did a post like this, and I liked it so much I wanted to make one too!

Hooray for reaction gifs! :lol:

When a member wants to take you exclusive:

oh-goodie.gif

body-ready.gif

When a member tells you to show tits/ass/feet without tipping:
What I think in my head:
never.gif

How I respond:
Aubrey-Plaza-no.gif

Queefing during a show:

lol.gif

When a member tells you their cock size and how they're SOOOOOOO good at using it:

sarcastic-wow.gif

Making goal before you planned:
original.gif

Elizabeth-Banks-OMG.gif

What every camgirl needs:
Creepometer2.gif

Opening a stranger’s cam:

oh-cringe.gif

why.gif

Discussing an unusual fetish request:
urkel.gif

NeoNo.gif

Waiting for people to enter my room:
HomerSuspicious.gif

When a favorite camgirl enters my room:
Animation3.gif

How I envision the freeloaders:
aww-yea.gif

5311.gif

lurker.gif

bennet-ooh.gif

lip_licker.gif

loading.gif

Just saw this on reddit's /r/adviceanimals about someone getting their first paycheck, and realize that I think this way all the time about how many hours on cam I need to justify a purchase.

DvFxRTh.jpg

lilithgrant said:
LilyMarie did a post like this, and I liked it so much I wanted to make one too!

How I envision the freeloaders:
aww-yea.gif

I use this gif on MFC all the time. It's awesome.

Reactions: LadyLuna
For all the cam girls that have ever been pestered to open a members cam to take a look at them.
And was shocked at what you saw!
And being that Aella has a superior talent for making faces, I made this meme.
tumblr_inline_mptun52jqO1qz4rgp.jpg

I did a thing.

Attachments

• tumblr_mpov4dDxxX1rv81ooo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mpov4dDxxX1rv81ooo2_1280.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 467
  • tumblr_mpov4dDxxX1rv81ooo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mpov4dDxxX1rv81ooo1_1280.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 465
"Oh remember that contest you had where we had to tip 888 tokens to participate? Well I should be on there three times, because I tipped the right amount once, and then a completely different amount, and then a much smaller amount but I also tipped more so it would add up to 888."

Perhaps worse is someone who tips 5 tokens throughout a cumshow, and a day later sends you MFC mail that says, "You can send me whatever video u want" Um no.

THERE'S A REASON I PICKED THAT NUMBER AND IT WAS SO I COULD LOOK THIS SHIT UP DUDE.

Note to members: there's a reason she picked that number, and it was so she could look that shit up, dude.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-07-20 at 12.18.53 AM.png
    Screen shot 2013-07-20 at 12.18.53 AM.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 431
(I didn't make this but saw it on reddit today.)

NPkGsMb.jpg

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
I found a model's Twitter account today. Her MFC account doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Her tweets:
April 24: "A man made me pee in a glass tonight for tokens"
June: "Fuck Myfreecams - haven't received two pay checks in a row now and they're unwilling to reissue. Basically: Money Stolen."

dvglRp2.jpg

LilyMarie said:
I found a model's Twitter account today. Her MFC account doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Her tweets:
June: "Fuck Myfreecams - haven't received two pay checks in a row now and they're unwilling to reissue. Basically: Money Stolen."

I also wonder how he "made" her pee in a glass. :roll:

Reactions: LilyMarie
Just Me said:
LilyMarie said:

Her tweets:

I also wonder how he "made" her pee in a glass. :roll:

Maybe she fell asleep on cam, and he dipped her hand into a virtual glass of warm water.

LilyMarie said:

Her tweets:

dvglRp2.jpg

Waitaminnit. Doesn't that mean she's been working during that time? So, what, they just let her keep camming, and take her money without a word? If that's the case, I don't understand how one would be willing to side with MFC committing theft.

zippypinhead said:
LilyMarie said:

Her tweets:

dvglRp2.jpg

Waitaminnit. Doesn't that mean she's been working during that time? So, what, they just let her keep camming, and take her money without a word? If that's the case, I don't understand how one would be willing to side with MFC committing theft.

If they (MFC) caught her WHILE she was doing it, they probably would have cut her feed off. It's more likely that someone sent caps and reported her to MFC later, I would think.

Reactions: LilyMarie
zippypinhead said:
I'm still at a loss for how that would be acceptable behavior.
There is warning that if you're caught doing something with a zero-tolerance policy that you may be banned without pay.

AmberCutie said:
zippypinhead said:
I'm still at a loss for how that would be acceptable behavior.
There is warning that if you're caught doing something with a zero-tolerance policy that you may be banned without pay.

But if I'm inferring from this correctly, she wasn't banned. She continued working, and she is simply not being paid.

I'm not going to get started on how stupid I think the enforcement of their so-called "zero-tolerance policy" is. I've beaten that dead horse enough. But let's be clear, here; while MFC's shitty model agreement does expressly specify which acts models should not engage in, and their equally shitty WikiRules give the warning about their policy and "forbidden" acts, it also states clearly that the tokens that are forfeit are those earned by breaking the rules. I don't see how it is legal, let alone acceptable, that they might withhold an entire paycheck, or worse yet, not fire the model, but just not pay her.

There is a lot of conjecture going on here based on two tweets from two months ago.

Reactions: Tilly
Maybe so, but for my part, it's in response to an underlying acceptance and even support of MFC's terrible policy by models which has perplexed me from day one.

zippypinhead said:
Maybe so, but for my part, it's in response to an underlying acceptance and even support of MFC's terrible policy by models which has perplexed me from day one.
Patriarchal oppression is inherent in the system, man.

The model does not say that MFC did not pay her. She says that she did not get her chequs, and that MFC had refused to replace the cheques. We don't know how much the cheques were for. For MFC to replace the cheques, they would have to stop payment on the original ones. For all we know, the cheques may have been stolen from Model X's mailbox and cashed.

As much as I am all about sticking it to the man, we have no idea what happened here.

Again, this isn't so much about the situation, specifically, but rather the response. I'm not the one who made the assumption that the model didn't get paid because she broke an arbitrarily-enforced rule. I responded to that assumption and continued with the premise because it serves as a fine example to illustrate a larger and more concerning point. It's the odd attitude that one could do work and expect not to be paid for it as a matter of course that is at issue for me, not the tweets. I suspect that this wouldn't be the stock response to such situations if this was a forum devoted, say, to TGI Friday's workers and appreciators of flair.

zippypinhead said:
Again, this isn't so much about the situation, specifically, but rather the response. I'm not the one who made the assumption that the model didn't get paid because she broke an arbitrarily-enforced rule. I responded to that assumption and continued with the premise because it serves as a fine example to illustrate a larger and more concerning point. It's the odd attitude that one could do work and expect not to be paid for it as a matter of course that is at issue for me, not the tweets. I suspect that this wouldn't be the stock response to such situations if this was a forum devoted, say, to TGI Friday's workers and appreciators of flair.
People who do shit like that, whether they are cam models or busboys at TGIF, seriously hurt not only the companies they work, or in the case of MFC, contract for, but they hurt their fellow employees. Fuck'em.

Of course, nobody want anyone pissing in glasses at Friday's, but I stand by my criticism. Withholding earned wages as punishment is not right, and in many cases it's illegal. This is not something that smart and driven young freelancers should be accepting of, no matter the business they're in.

zippypinhead said:
Of course, nobody want anyone pissing in glasses at Friday's, but I stand by my criticism. Withholding earned wages as punishment is not right, and in many cases it's illegal. This is not something that smart and driven young freelancers should be accepting of, no matter the business they're in.

Fuck'em.

People pulling stunts that disgrace their employers, like people putting asinine videos of themselves up on Youtube, showing themselves licking food behind the counter or sticking their dicks on sandwich buns, damage the brands of the organizations they represent. That often results in their fellow employees, who depend on those jobs, getting their hours cut, or, in marginal cases, losing their jobs.

There is nothing certain social conservatives would like better than examples of gross indecency like this to point at in an effort to get sites like MFC regulated or shut down.

NB: MFC did not refuse to pay in this case and any suggestion that there is a connection between the piss-drinking and the refusal to re-issue pay cheques is pure conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.