AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam relationships and real ones

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this and all I could think was your poor wife and child. You are not the victim here. I would be humiliated if I had a husband that did this to me.
As is often the case, these stories are told when it's over and my case is no different. I'm not going to pretend this is anything but catharsis at this point but if you're at all curious, feel free to read through my long story.

I've always had a thing for Romanian cam models. In 2004, I met my first one and I was instantly in love. She had the bluest eyes and being painfully naive to cam sites, I believed every word she said. In November of that year, I traveled to her country and spent two weekends with her. She scammed 2000 euros from me by saying her mommy needed heart surgery. She was a huge liar and nothing ever happened between us.

In 2005, a Romanian model who worked in Amsterdam came to the US on a student visa. I met her in LA and we had a great time in the club. A few months later, I invited her to move in with me. She did and we lasted all of one week before we had a massive fight and I tossed her out. We never had sex, she had a boyfriend.

After these two and another one who I luckily didn't meet, I learned my lesson and decided to focus on real relationships with women around me. And I found someone in 2007 and I married her four years later. We have a kid now, she is three and a half. My daughter is the most beautiful amazing thing and I was so in love with her that I would do anything for her.

But my marriage was rocky. A year before she was born, in 2012, I had separated from my wife and I started going on cam sites again. I met another Romanian cam model, this one much younger than the rest. She was only 22 at the time. From 2005 to 2012, things have dramatically changed on cam sites I noticed. The women were far younger and hotter. Maybe because of the economy or maybe because of the maturity of the industry, young, attractive and intelligent women started working on cam sites like never before.This particular girl went to medical school. She looked like she could have just walked off a magazine. We met twice in 2013, once in Amsterdam and once in Bucharest. She turned heads where ever we went. We had a great fling but neither of us were committed or honest. My wife was already pregnant back home and this model was seeing another American guy.

After my daughter was born, I still found the time to visit cam sites. My marriage was still rocky and I needed an escape more than ever. In 2014, I met online my last Romanian cam model. At the time, she was hot but a virtual nobody on MFC, ranked in the 2000s perhaps. I kept in touch with her as a casual friend as she rose through the ranks. These days, she's often in the teens or single digits. I never planned to meet her and it wasn't love at first sight. We just grew closer and closer as I helped her with ideas on how to cam. Even as we started texting and skyping in 2015 and grew even closer in 2016, I never asked to meet her in person because of my daughter. I don't know if she would have agreed to it anyway. We used to joke that we'll meet in 18 years.

But in 2016, she went a little nuts from overwork I suppose. She quit MFC abruptly and cut off all contact with me. She posted on Twitter that she was happy with her life. I was sad but I moved on. My relationship with my wife and daughter significantly improved. However, in November of 2016, she suddenly started talking to me again. She had met a member, got knocked up and now he was gone. She didn't ask for my help but I wanted to help her. I didn't want anything from her but I hated the fact that now she has limited choices in her life. So I gave her the idea to get an abortion. She did and she wanted to go back to her former glory on MFC. I helped her in that endeavor.

We grew close again and this time I asked to see her. Somehow I felt like the time was right and since I already lost her once, I can't afford to do it again. We said we were in love and I think we were. I was ready to get a divorce and marry her so she can come to the US. We met three times and traveled. And I trusted her. She had very little reason to be with me other than love. I do okay but I'm not rich. And I was married with a daughter. She made more money than my wife and I combined and she lives in a country with a cost of living that was 1/10 or less. Everything looked good on paper. When I complained about her with my MFC friends, they would only be partially sympathetic. They all wanted to have a shot at what I had. But she was a difficult person to date. I guess if I were a sex starved guy, I would have licked her feet and did anything she wanted. She is undeniably beautiful and she did what I liked in bed. But outside of the bedroom, she was really hard to please.I know this is what a real relationship is like but I just could not picture myself with her over the long run. It would blow up spectacularly at some point I'm sure. As you may have guessed, it ended, just today. She dumped me and I wasn't willing to try to win her back as I have before. Surprisingly, I'm not that angry at her. She did try, even if she ended up being a very flawed person, as am I. And now my cam story is complete.

Cam sites are not dating sites. Models are there to work, you're there to have a nice time, and that is it. You don't go into a hair dresser expecting to leave with a super hot hairstylist, do you?

I went in for a haircut, and left with the number of a hot hairstylist. Whom eventually became my ex-wife...

I should've stayed in the Date Zone. But, went head first into the Danger Zone... :p

hot-crazy2.jpg

Well, at least part of that "danger zone" assessment seems true...
... I've never met a Tiffany that wasn't pretty crazy! (Bet you thought I was going to comment on redheaded strippers :p )

Well, at least part of that "danger zone" assessment seems true...
... I've never met a Tiffany that wasn't pretty crazy! (Bet you thought I was going to comment on redheaded strippers :p )

Haha, in a way, yes... But, if you happen to know a redheaded stripper named Tiffany, send her my way please. I feel like my life's been off the highway, and away from the "Danger Zone" for some time. I might need a kickstart, and that just might be the ticket... ;)

Something is clear to me, if she asks money, something's fishy. Never would send money to someone I have not met in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.