AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam relationships and real ones

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how romanian models are trained in the studios : "a hand who doenst have a sad story doesnt receive a tip ." I guess i should start make up some crazy sad stories for guys like you lol. Or NAH

And who will call you out? I'm guessing you're a cam model but yet somehow you deem a Romanian cam model less than you? I put my story out here and I have no problems taking abuse. I'm actually very happy for the candid feedback. But you, first you call us members idiots and now you attack an entire group of cam models just based on their nationality. What makes you so special? Did you not read the part of my story where I mentioned from 2005 to 2012, the caliber of women who became cam models improved dramatically? Some of these women were both beautiful and smart and if they had other opportunities that paid just as well, they could have been doctors or lawyers or anything. And yes, they are both Romanian. Just because you can't make the type of money I'm speaking of, no need to be bitter and say bad things about them.

What type of effort does it take to get 'close' to a cam model? Seems like a wasteful investment of time and effort.

I only know ONE scenario where this has worked out for both parties. Rich Northern European tipper, moves moderately successful North American model to his country, she doesn't cam any longer and apparently they are going strong.

The above might actually be the right model for guys who want to break the fourth wall of cam persona, genuine desire and equitable exchange in a relationship.

The OP didn't realize he was in an inequitable relationship from the start-- His investment would always be more than hers. Both time, what he would have to give up and his general value as a partner.

Blah blah blah you are a guy who cheats his wife repeatedly with women from other countries . And yea you have a daughter . That tells me a lot about you . I dont even want to read whatever you wrote there .

I'm so sorry loaded idiots like me won't even enter your room for you to have a chance to take our money.

And who will call you out? I'm guessing you're a cam model but yet somehow you deem a Romanian cam model less than you? I put my story out here and I have no problems taking abuse. I'm actually very happy for the candid feedback. But you, first you call us members idiots and now you attack an entire group of cam models just based on their nationality. What makes you so special? Did you not read the part of my story where I mentioned from 2005 to 2012, the caliber of women who became cam models improved dramatically? Some of these women were both beautiful and smart and if they had other opportunities that paid just as well, they could have been doctors or lawyers or anything. And yes, they are both Romanian. Just because you can't make the type of money I'm speaking of, no need to be bitter and say bad things about them.
You are just barking at the wrong tree. @Pure_emotion is stating a fact of how much work it is. Listen, don't judge, you started the post, learn from the feedback.

I'm so sorry loaded idiots like me won't even enter your room for you to have a chance to take our money.

Dont worry, one like you is born every minute on cam sites. Told you that you are not really that special, like you already said.

You are just barking at the wrong tree. @Pure_emotion is stating a fact of how much work it is. Listen, don't judge, you started the post, learn from the feedback.

Maybe you should read what she wrote. Remember, I've been on the other side a little bit. I know a lot of stories. This community may be friendly to models but there is no sisterhood. I didn't mention a single name but there is no love between all models.

To be honest, the title of the thread was something I didn't really consider. I really didn't mean to set apart the difference between cam relationships and real ones like that. The last one in my story was a real relationship and I would never say it's a cam relationship. Also, I didn't mean to make it sound like a cautionary tale. Of course what's the point of writing it? Catharsis like I said. I didn't write it to make a point, I just told what happened. I didn't conclude cam models are scammers, relationship with models are doomed or that Romanians are crooked. If you formed that conclusion, that is you projecting.

@IsabellaSnow Hey you are really smart and astute. I do have problems and I am deciding to step away from cam sites. My sister, who is a psychiatrist, says I have some sociopathic tendencies. And yes I have been a bad father. I am trying to fix that now.
Good that you decided to become a better father. From what I read in your story you have been very selfish up until this point so you are going to need to work hard on that and I wish you the best of luck with it.

Yeah mostly I feel bad for your wife and kid.

What a family man We have here.

I'm sorry the organization of my opening post and the title were misleading.

To clarify, this isn't a cautionary tale about:
cam models
Romanians
Romanian cam models

And to all those people who kept saying, I am not special, when did I say I were? Is it by the mere fact I told my story on the forum? How am I different from the dozens of new models who come here weekly asking for advice why they are not doing well? Should we tell them, there are over a thousand models online right now, you are not special?

Even the topic title is weird : "cam relationships and real ones"? When you say real ones you mean your relationship with your wife ? Cause that is the only one that is REAL and the one you neglected it . Why you even created this post? You expected everyone here agree with you? Feel sorry for you?

You are putting us in an impossible position. You mentioned a wife and a kid, how could we go easy on you exactly?

Like @Mikey_P said, a lot of the cam economy is supported by guys like us. I didn't ask for sympathy. I just wanted to share my story, warts and all. I appreciate candid feedback but calling me names or insinuating an entire nationality is somehow lesser isn't constructive.

What type of effort does it take to get 'close' to a cam model? Seems like a wasteful investment of time and effort.

I only know ONE scenario where this has worked out for both parties. Rich Northern European tipper, moves moderately successful North American model to his country, she doesn't cam any longer and apparently they are going strong.

The above might actually be the right model for guys who want to break the fourth wall of cam persona, genuine desire and equitable exchange in a relationship.

The OP didn't realize he was in an inequitable relationship from the start-- His investment would always be more than hers. Both time, what he would have to give up and his general value as a partner.
The effort of cam model appriciating your personality and looks - basically, how do you get close to anybody, unless she has no "no dallying with the member" policy.
I let only one camverse guy get close to me, regretting it now. You are not a human in their eyes no matter how much time you spend together.

There's no "TL;DR" to the original post. Here is one for you...

TL;DR
"I'm a narcissistic idiot, who treats others like shit"

You've a wife, you've a child, and yet you're chasing skirt because it massages your fragile, needy, ego. You're just an idiot.

Apologies, I'm wrong.

You're a selfish idiot. Grow the fuck up.

Maybe you should read what she wrote. Remember, I've been on the other side a little bit. I know a lot of stories. This community may be friendly to models but there is no sisterhood. I didn't mention a single name but there is no love between all models.

100 percent wrong. Are some women petty to each other? Sure. But ACF women are pretty amazing to each other and help each other in any way possible.

@IsabellaSnow Hey you are really smart and astute. I do have problems and I am deciding to step away from cam sites. My sister, who is a psychiatrist, says I have some sociopathic tendencies. And yes I have been a bad father. I am trying to fix that now.

Interesting that your sister says that, that is no small thing to say. Not is it in any way positive. But yes, stepping away from camsites would be a good idea.

Reactions: Pure_emotion
This community may be friendly to models but there is no sisterhood.

Hey, you leave the sisterhood alone. Don't break my dreams.

To clarify, this isn't a cautionary tale about:
cam models
Romanians
Romanian cam models

I also did not get that this was a cautionary tale about cam models and Romanians... I thought this was a "some guys get too obsessed with fantasy and neglect their real life relationships to chase after ones across the world... Yet remain in their real life relationships."

One thing that I didn't mention before about your original post, but you mentioned that you would complain to other members about the cam model you were dating. Did you not think at any point that this was completely inappropriate? I don't think they didn't offer you sympathy because they were jealous of you as you seem to believe, I imagine they didn't offer you sympathy because they care more about the model than you and think you're a tool for trying to bitch about her. They also likely don't want to get involved in your drama. Seriously, if you're bothered about someone you're seeing, speak to your own friends, not ones who are involved in her professional life.

Well I can't say because I'm not like that. I make money from camming and clips just fine without faking love interest with the clients i have.

The guys need to learn its a fantasy.

Same here. Majority of models I know also are the same. Models who do this are fucking crap. Fuck 'em.

You aren't in the model only section. You don't know what you are talking about. It's more active in there.

One thing that I didn't mention before about your original post, but you mentioned that you would complain to other members about the cam model you were dating. Did you not think at any point that this was completely inappropriate? I don't think they didn't offer you sympathy because they were jealous of you as you seem to believe, I imagine they didn't offer you sympathy because they care more about the model than you and think you're a tool for trying to bitch about her. They also likely don't want to get involved in your drama. Seriously, if you're bothered about someone you're seeing, speak to your own friends, not ones who are involved in her professional life.
And I was sitting here trying to figure out why that part of the story bothered me so much. Now I get it.
"Hey fellow cam bro, you know that chick we both like to hang out with and watch online? Yeah, we've totally become friends (I'm closer to her than you) but jeez she's a bitch. Woe is me."
"Ummm....yeah...."

Well I can't say because I'm not like that. I make money from camming and clips just fine without faking love interest with the clients i have.

The guys need to learn its a fantasy.
They should, and I'd like to think most members view cam girls as entities that exist in a fantasy realm/virtual environment. I do empathise a little with the guys who get taken for a ride emotionally, financially though. OP is a little different in that he's admitted to cheating on the mother of his child with cam girls he doesn't even respect which makes it all but impossible to find any sympathy for him. But in general, I kinda feel that the blame for the myriad "a cam girl convinced me that she loved me and I believed it so re-mortgaged my house so I could send her enough money get reconstructive surgery for her pet hamster" stories probably shouldn't be placed exclusively on the member, ya know?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.