AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam relationships and real ones

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I hear a guy is going to another country and leaving his pregnant wife behind so he can bang sex workers, I have zero sympathy.

When I see a guy looking down on someone because to moved to low income service job, I think they are an asshole. Also how the fuck does he know that? And why was it necessary to tell us? That we had to know how low she is now without OP's money.

Also him telling models that we need to be like the girls he visits to make on their level. Lol okay buddy. I have very wealthy customers and I don't have to love-con them to keep them around or to spend on me. That is a weak and manipulative hustle.

Hahah imagine his wife finds out about his little secret camsites fantasy and he ends up working at mcdonalds. :))))))) Lets see how many models "fall in love" with him then.

I met cam models in Romania a while ago (and yes many immature people of both genders told many stupid jokes about it), but there was no romance in it:) It was a summit convention, and everybody were working very hard, and we had to strive a lot for the image and legitimacy of it. Stories like the one in the header of this post are not helping.
Needless to say, when the convention was over, I married nobody, I dated nobody, and divorced nobody. I just met awesome people and we help each other work. Besides, there's enough mischief and "tear in my beer" soaked memories for me offline already.
McDonald's in central Bucharest by the way, is one of the only places to get a coffee at early sunrise before the traffic begins.

Where did you read this? I'm in Romania and damn i see no growth here yet lol. I wanna see that source you quoted , really curious about that. Pretty please.
Must be a different Romania?

• Funny!
Reactions: Pure_emotion
I've been trying to get in a Romania cam girl fantasy loop for a long time but it just doesn't happen! Do i need to go to page 56 and find a Romanian model with 6 basics in the room and become the only tipper? Then do I get the GF experience, marriage and provider hubby daddy treatment and subsequent request for Western Union monies for Mum's operation?

I'm too ADHD to invest that amount of time, especially if she only types and doesn't speak English.

Reactions: SophiaSophia
I've been trying to get in a Romania cam girl fantasy loop for a long time but it just doesn't happen! Do i need to go to page 56 and find a Romanian model with 6 basics in the room and become the only tipper? Then do I get the GF experience, marriage and provider hubby daddy treatment and subsequent request for Western Union monies for Mum's operation?

I'm too ADHD to invest that amount of time, especially if she only types and doesn't speak English.

Yes, yes and yes . And beware if she only type , she is not the one who do it usually . You may talk to her 300 pounds hairy boss on teamview , not with her . LOL

You can come in my room ! i am only on the page 33 with 2 basics , 3 members and 15 guests and i dont type and only speak english out load ! i promise you a good time BB ! Wink wink ;)

Don't come in my room , I'm too successful for you ! HAHAHA Actually I dont know how in the world would I even believe crap members tell me anymore . Im too old for this lol.

Don't come in my room , I'm too successful for you ! HAHAHA Actually I dont know how in the world would I even believe crap members tell me anymore . Im too old for this lol.

I'm only looking for marriage and to be the hero. Your wonder woman avatar pierces my fragility like equal pay.

Jesus why would you wanna get married lol . See what happens when you get married ? Not fun at all.

I think marriage is for raising kids and filing a joint tax return, not for fun. Women stop becoming fun whenever you fully claim them and when they take possession of you. GF/Wife status transforms their persona. Hence, why married men NEED fantasy affairs via cam sites. No touch; no foul affair.

Men also need their worth to be validated by women, being told to take out the trash doesn't quite do that. Why most men cheat with women who aren't as attractive as their wife-- Perfect frame to get self-esteem by proxy. Most men just need a snap chat GF :)

I think marriage is for raising kids and filing a joint tax return, not for fun. Women stop becoming fun whenever you fully claim them and when they take possession of you. GF/Wife status transforms their persona. Hence, why married men NEED fantasy affairs via cam sites. No touch; no foul affair.

Men also need their worth to be validated by women, being told to take out the trash doesn't quite do that. Why most men cheat with women who aren't as attractive as their wife-- Perfect frame to get self-esteem by proxy. Most men just need a snap chat GF :)

Well that is really sad. Marriages are like that in the US maybe, which is fine for us the models. But here in my country people still get married because they love each other and for fun . And if they cheat they do it with a real person, which is worse , I admit .

Where did you read this? I'm in Romania and damn i see no growth here yet lol. I wanna see that source you quoted , really curious about that. Pretty please.

http://stirileprotv.ro/stiri/financ...estimarile-pib-ul-a-crescut-cu-5-9-in-t2.html

http://www.digi24.ro/stiri/economie/crestere-economica-record-care-sunt-riscurile-778255

Searched using google.ro with keywords "economie creştere" and limited search to past week.

Granted, I did note in my previous post there was some concerns about the growth, the cause of it and if it could be sustained. But I guess is a trend to wait and see if is based on service and trade and not just consumption.

Well that is really sad. Marriages are like that in the US maybe, which is fine for us the models. But here in my country people still get married because they love each other and for fun . And if they cheat they do it with a real person, which is worse , I admit .

I'm optimizing and framing your "Jesus why would you wanna get married lol" in the cam microcosm. Not speaking of marriage as a whole, how it is actually practiced here or elsewhere, which I bet is about the same.

Also, cheating in marriage is rarely just about sex for men, it is about validation.

http://stirileprotv.ro/stiri/financ...estimarile-pib-ul-a-crescut-cu-5-9-in-t2.html

http://www.digi24.ro/stiri/economie/crestere-economica-record-care-sunt-riscurile-778255

Searched using google.ro with keywords "economie creştere" and limited search to past week.

Granted, I did note in my previous post there was some concerns about the growth, the cause of it and if it could be sustained. But I guess is a trend to wait and see if is based on service and trade and not just consumption.

AH I see! Well these are fake news. This so called "growth" means we buy more than we produce in our country, and more than that in fall which is less than a month away all prices will go up because of oil and gas prices that go up too. Meanwhile, our salaries stay at the same range , which doesnt cover any of that . Romanian salary per month is between 300 and MAYBE 400 euros . There is no way you can actually live on that. That is why I dont believe in economic growth or whatever they say on google. Come and live here few months and you'll understand why more than 50% of cam sites workers are romanian. :)

Reactions: Mikey_P
Nah, I get it. Cam sites are an excellent source of income. The "salary" and "pay" come from places other than Romania and isn't capped at 300-400 eur. But the lifestyle is kinda shitty because even if it's more common, is still something many look down upon and I would think most camgirls try their best to hide the job no?

Reactions: Pure_emotion
Nah, I get it. Cam sites are an excellent source of income. The "salary" and "pay" come from places other than Romania and isn't capped at 300-400 eur. But the lifestyle is kinda shitty because even if it's more common, is still something many look down upon and I would think most camgirls try their best to hide the job no?

In Romania people think camgirl is a prostitute. Simple as that.

At least string me along until my tokens are no more.
im not very good at fakin stuff and sometimes im too honest but if you pay me well i will fake it for you ! also if you send me 2000 eur i will break my rule and will accept them trough Western Union BB

In Romania people think camgirl is a prostitute. Simple as that.
Yeah :( is true ! if you say you do VideoChat ( camgirl word is not used in romania or understood alot ) they imagine you right away with ur legs open masturbating with a dildo ... yes this is involved too in cam land but they dont see past that ! a camgirl does and is more than that but they just dont see it so we avoid saying that we are camgirls !

Yes, yes and yes . And beware if she only type , she is not the one who do it usually . You may talk to her 300 pounds hairy boss on teamview , not with her . LOL

I have always wondered about that. So - working from the other side as you do - what should members do to prove such situations?

Not that I want to speak for someone else. But, a quick search of "Romania fastest growing economy" turned up a number of hits. Many from 2016, and a few from 2017. Here's two:

2016:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/greats...g-the-fastest-growers-in-europe/#659c0e401eb9

2017:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cee-summit-romania-economy-idUSKBN18I20W

I have always wondered about that. So - working from the other side as you do - what should members do to prove such situations?

There isn't too much you can, unless you set up some kind of phrase with her that you can validate. Problem is, that most "managers" or "admins" sit near them, or moving about the room. One model I used to visit often had an "admin" sit nex tto her frequently. Kind of funny to see the typing indicator light up a few seconds before the model even leaned in, and then you couldn't see any movement of her eyes or body as "she" was "typing".
Of course, with mic on, you'd hear whispering, giggles, etc. One night, the "admin" surprised me. She was a gal I'd never seen before, and she danced with the model for a while.

Go figure.

Not that I want to speak for someone else. But, a quick search of "Romania fastest growing economy" turned up a number of hits. Many from 2016, and a few from 2017. Here's two:

2016:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/greats...g-the-fastest-growers-in-europe/#659c0e401eb9

2017:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cee-summit-romania-economy-idUSKBN18I20W

I looked up this information several weeks ago in response to what someone said about Romania. The ultimate truth isn't in how fast the economy grows but how that trickles down to the quality of life for the people. There is a precedent of nations growing in economic might while leaving their people poor, keeping salaries low, engaging in paper growth..

So when people who actually live it provide you first hand data vs a sterile link, integrate that into your assessment. Ask the average Chinese how living in the 2nd largest economy in the world has helped them or how those huge real estate projects that no one can afford has helped them-- The gov't builds infrastructure and invests in dummy RE projects just to increase GDP. Research the subject.

I looked up this information several weeks ago in response to what someone said about Romania. The ultimate truth isn't in how fast the economy grows but how that trickles down to the quality of life for the people. There is a precedent of nations growing in economic might while leaving their people poor, keeping salaries low, engaging in paper growth..

So when people who actually live it provide you first hand data vs a sterile link, integrate that into your assessment. Ask the average Chinese how living in the 2nd largest economy in the world has helped them or how those huge real estate projects that no one can afford has helped them-- The gov't builds infrastructure and invests in dummy RE projects just to increase GDP. Research the subject.

Agreed, I know people in Romania, and other countries that all say the same thing. I didn't post the links out of agreeing with the person whom said it. I posted only to show some of the articles he was most likely referencing.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mikey_P
If you think about it, the US is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, but there are plenty of people here (including some cam models) that earn below the cost of living and are very financially insecure. Yeah, our standard of living for the impoverished is a lot higher than in many countries, but I'm sure that "I'm going to be evicted if I can't pay up this week" feels shitty in every country.

I think the reason we see a lot of "She said she loved me and asked for money for an emergency" stories from Romania is simply because:

1) There are a lot of Romanian cam models, so the chances of anything, good or bad, being done by a Romanian is statistically high; and

2) Euros and USD go pretty far there, so the potential benefit is good even if the guy can't send you a whole lot by American standards; and

3) Romanians can get away with doing it much more easily than Americans simply because American models are physically a lot more accessible to many of our customers. A Romanian model can string the story out for months, or even years, while the guy plots out the trip to meet her. The vast majority of my customers are within a day's drive of me, so if I told a guy that I loved him, he'd probably expect to be spending next weekend (and every weekend) with me. If I asked for cash for an emergency, he'd reasonably expect that he could show up at my door with cash and a hard cock (because if I love him, isn't that what I'd want?). Even models from Western and Northern Europe could have difficulty fending off an in person visit because there's minimal language barrier or culture shock. Honestly, if getting to an American model's house were as daunting as getting to an obscure Romanian town, I think more broke American models would consider playing the "I love you, I need money asap" game.

Status
Not open for further replies.