AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Score!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HotBiker_UK

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 5, 2011
Girls and boys, do you know how this bloody cam score works?
It drives me mad when I dont understand why it goes down, after being online 3 hrs, making 7-8000 tokens and having over 300+ people in my room. I even had 1200 people at one point. SO how the hell does it work?
MFC will not answer me, and just ignores my emails.
Can anyone help?
Thank you

Mikeythegeek said:
LacieLaPlante said:
If you're a model, you should try and get yourself model status so you can go to the Models Only board and we have a pretty comprehensive discussion of camscore going there.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=566
Plus there's another public thread where we talk all about it.

Mikey, that's the link Lacie provided.

Bocefish said:
Mikeythegeek said:
LacieLaPlante said:
If you're a model, you should try and get yourself model status so you can go to the Models Only board and we have a pretty comprehensive discussion of camscore going there.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=566

Oh, I thought it was the one to how to get Model status here. I didn't bother clicking it.

Bocefish said:
Mikeythegeek said:
LacieLaPlante said:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=566

I would have done the same thing as Mikey since Lacie implied the camscore thread was in models only section. :)

Locking this thread so attention is diverted to the right place...

Status
Not open for further replies.