AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2023
Twitter Username
@Nelson98Jessica
Chaturbate Username
lovession
Hi!

My tokens are frozen, i cannot send tokens to other models and cannot send payment request. (Chaturbate)
I have to pay my rent, my dog’s food, i have to live my life, i have a lot of bills!!
I can get tokens fortunately, but i cannot do with them nothing.
I wrote email to CB support, but i did not got any answer yet. I haven’t got time, if i cannot pay my bills, i have to leave my rental on this week!! I working as a cam model since 2017, I have never experienced anything like this. I have almost 450.000 followers, who want to watch and enjoy my show…this year was very stressful for me and now this situation made my days harder too.
I want to cry, I totally dont understand what happened. What can i do? @punker barbie I need to work with calm again! 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.