AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camgirl podcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2015
Hey there everyone. my name is Dan and new here to ACF. im currently working on my blog camhustle.com which is still in the building phase. Im wondering if anyone would be interested in a cam girl podcast. sharing tips and tricks to make the most money camming.

I got the idea from a buddy of mine Benic fromhttp://www.elmaveshow.com .and will be a similar format.

I would like to continue where Benic left off at extralunchmoney.

If anyone can recommend people you would like interviewed. PM me.

thanks,
Dan

I wouldn't mind sharing what I know... :)

thanks Britney! can't wait to get this podcast live. i feel like everyone could benefit from this.i will schedule you in for an interview. i will pm you for more details.

Reactions: BritneySiren
I'd be down to do so in a few months after I know what I'm doing...I'm new to camming, but I've been dancing for over 10 years so I don't think it'll take me any longer than that to feel like I have something of value to offer for a podcast...
Btw, I only respond to this with such little camming experience because I actually spent a fair amount of time searching for a camming podcast with no luck other than one that was just useless (and it was just 1 episode in an all things adult industry podcast). I am addicted to podcasts so anything I could do to help get one started that is dedicated to camming specifically is alright with me! XxOo

who are you and why should we help you make a podcast about us?

good point...I just read camgirl and podcast in the same sentence and creamed my panties...I spent waayyy too many hours searching for a camming podcast that I could listen to on the sly at the club when it's slow so my boss wouldn't bitch at me for being glued to my phone...Thanks, sweets!

good point...I just read camgirl and podcast in the same sentence and creamed my panties...I spent waayyy too many hours searching for a camming podcast that I could listen to on the sly at the club when it's slow so my boss wouldn't bitch at me for being glued to my phone...Thanks, sweets!
I'm all about two podcasts when I'm getting ready for cam!
Sex nerd Sandra and
The Whorecast

Sandra is a sex nerd so the shows really jump all over the sexy scale and are super funny!

Whorecast is run by a fellow sex worker Souxie Q James and she focusses on all thing sex work related!

I'm all about two podcasts when I'm getting ready for cam!
Sex nerd Sandra and
The Whorecast

Sandra is a sex nerd so the shows really jump all over the sexy scale and are super funny!

Whorecast is run by a fellow sex worker Souxie Q James and she focusses on all thing sex work related!

Right on! Thank you so much! Sooooo glad that i found this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.