AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirls who are into BDSM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryBambaro

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 23, 2013
Hey ladies and gents!

I have a question for you! I am a girl (in my REAL life, as well as on cam) who is into BDSM. I have a play partner that is interested in setting up a scene next week, but it will involve some major ass bruising. I'm kind of a bit perplexed about this, because, although I am SO excited for something like this, I worry that it could really affect my camming. My room knows that I'm into BDSM, and I feel like probably a fair amount of them would be like "whatever, we love you anyways!" but I just wanted to hear a few other opinions. Members, would seeing a camgirl's ass black and blue, even if she explained that it was a consensual BDSM engagement, freak you out? Camgirls, do any of you have experience with this? If yes, how did it go over? Would you do it again? Did it affect your business? My bruising tends to last 1-2 weeks, and I want an informed opinion about how it will affect things, so I'm educated going in! (Heck, I might ask if we can make a photoset of the whole ordeal, but that is another idea entirely...muahaha :p)

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/XCherryCandyX
https://twitter.com/CherryCandyMFC

When a model has spanking as a topic I cannot always participate, I really dislike hurting people. I understand some people need different things than me though, so I allow them to do as they wish without complaining or making stupid attempts to stop it. I will sometimes even try to play along, but it often makes me feel uncomfortable.

If a model showed up covered in bruises that were consensual I would just accept it as something that brings her happiness.

XCherryCandyX said:
Hey ladies and gents!

I have a question for you! I am a girl (in my REAL life, as well as on cam) who is into BDSM. I have a play partner that is interested in setting up a scene next week, but it will involve some major ass bruising. I'm kind of a bit perplexed about this, because, although I am SO excited for something like this, I worry that it could really affect my camming. My room knows that I'm into BDSM, and I feel like probably a fair amount of them would be like "whatever, we love you anyways!" but I just wanted to hear a few other opinions. Members, would seeing a camgirl's ass black and blue, even if she explained that it was a consensual BDSM engagement, freak you out? Camgirls, do any of you have experience with this? If yes, how did it go over? Would you do it again? Did it affect your business? My bruising tends to last 1-2 weeks, and I want an informed opinion about how it will affect things, so I'm educated going in! (Heck, I might ask if we can make a photoset of the whole ordeal, but that is another idea entirely...muahaha :p)

Methinks it's more the reaction you give that matters, more than the bruising itself. If you treat it like a painful, regrettable experience, they will think it's so - but if you laugh and joke and wink and go 'damn that was fun' and treat the bruises as a source of pride, then so will your members.

I would have no trouble telling my members, except for the fact I pretend I have a personal principle never to tell them about current or recent sexual activity with anyone.

XCherryCandyX said:
Hey ladies and gents!

black and blue? maybe a bit of hard play is planned? but freak out? if i knew it was consensual not at all. knowing it was fun for all involved? thats a turn on. and since you mentioned it.... pics or it didnt happen lol

Reactions: LadyLuna
I've been wondering about this as I've got a kinky party to attend and intend on coming home with at least some kind of markings. I talk to my room about my kinky adventures all the time and advertise by way of chatting about how omg excited I am about x kinky thing or y kinky thing.

I never thought about the idea that it might upset members who aren't kinky.

Kink isn't about submission or dominance for me so much as physical experience, and I switch prolifically and tend to attract switchy play partners, so we have a night and cover each other with bruises from time to time. ._. But not since I've been camming regularly.

I was actually planning on making it a selling point "See Sera's Sore Booty - XX tkns"

As long as you stress safe, sane and consensual and that it's a big part of who you are as a person, that you enjoy it, you should be okay. Yes, some are going to find it strange but that's to be expected. Maybe try and prep them for how it's going to look, can seem extreme to those not used to it.

I also wouldn't give out too much information, especially if the scene involves men, as a lot of guys don't like to hear about this as it ruins the fantasy of the cam girl being there for just them. Yes, they know you have a sex life outside camming, they just don't want to hear about it. Tell them just enough to answer questions.

If you must go into details make your play partner a dominant girlfriend. This might actually make it more exciting and take the sting (sorry :-D) out of it for those who are not into it.

Good luck!

I'm into BDSM *and* I'm a klutz, and the klutziness brings me more black n' blues than the lack of action that I've been getting lately. I will say that my #1 least favorite response to my bruises is, "Who is the guy who did this to you? (insert jokey emoticon here)"

I pretty much cannot escape the domestic violence jokes bruising as easily as I do, so when I'm bruised I wind up covering everything up with thigh-highs, etc. :/

Lets say that I go to a camgirls room and I see her with bruises on her arms,neck,shoulders.etc I might first think abuse.

But if I saw bruises on her bottom or legs, I might think that she was into BDSM play.

I guess It also depends how open you are about it, If I read on a girls profile that she was into BDSM and later went to her room and saw bruises on her body I would not give it second thought as to where the bruises came from.

In my room Im really open about the fact that Im into BDSM in my private life. That said, the few times I have cammed with some noticeable bruising - it didnt go over very well. A few guys thought it was abuse, or self harm - so they got really concerned. My income did decrease a bit though, and the traffic I got was stranger than usual. I got a lot more interest from guys who wanted very rough privates (which I declined).

It was just... strange. I would *try* to avoid any crazy markings, but I dont think it will be the end of the world if you get bruised. Theres always makeup if you really notice a problem.

If a model I liked rocked up with a black eye and a fat lip, I'd worry. But if she showed her bruised ass and explained that it was the result of some crazy fun BDSM play that she loved every second of, then I wouldn't be worried or freaked out at all :twocents-02cents:

I have showed up on cam with bruised ass before and no one seemed to mind. I'd get the occasional question about it but when I mentioned it was just spanking, that seemed to be the end of it. I have a feeling that different camgirl room types will have different responses so if your room is cool with the BDSM thing, I think they'd be ok with ass bruising (sans a few oddballs). I know SophiaLocke does the same thing and has showed up bruised. She probably has even better opinions/advice than I do.

So far, the times I've gotten online with a crazy bruised ass, none of my guys cared. I have a few who aren't into it, but they mostly just say as long as I had a good time, that's all they care about.

Just make sure you act as excited as you probably are about them, and offer to tell them the story of how they happened and offer to show them off. Just be proud and own those pretty bruises.

If mine are SUUUUUUUPER bad, I'll just wear boyshorts and only show my bruises off in a PVT/Exclusive chat where the guy(s) paying have specifically asked to see them or stated that they don't mind.

So, I'm curious, how did it go? Did any regulars go screaming from your room :-D
What kind of reaction did you get? Would you do it again?
Any advice you'd give to other camgirls contemplating the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.