AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cammers that keep their webcam public during private shows.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 17, 2016
I'm annoyingly starting to see this tactic more often. Does Chaturbate have a stance or rule against this? Quite a few times I've entered a private show thinking I have the performer's undivided attention, only to realize they are getting tips on other camming sites and responding to other user messages. Normally i'd just leave at that point but if they set a 20 or 30 minute minimum you are kind of stuck in there.

At the least, it feels like false advertising. When I enter a private show am I *really* entering a private show?

This is a somewhat common thing nowadays, at least I have also realized an increase in it the later years..

CB does not actually have a rule against this, some other cam sites do, but not CB.. the one thing that can be done, is ask the girl to go into a spy mode on other pages and hopefully she will agree to do so :) (this could also be talked about before starting a private, I have always made how I expect my privates to be very clear before entering them)

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
You visited the model on Chaturbate. You requested a private show on Chaturbate. You went pvt on Chaturbate and were alone with the model - on Chaturbate. Seems like you received what you paid for. A private show on Chaturbate, with no other Chaturbate users present. Win.

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
I'm annoyingly starting to see this tactic more often. Does Chaturbate have a stance or rule against this? Quite a few times I've entered a private show thinking I have the performer's undivided attention, only to realize they are getting tips on other camming sites and responding to other user messages. Normally i'd just leave at that point but if they set a 20 or 30 minute minimum you are kind of stuck in there.

At the least, it feels like false advertising. When I enter a private show am I *really* entering a private show?
I'm curious, how much were you paying for the show?

Upvote 0
If being the only viewer/participant during your private show is important to you, don’t initiate the private unless you’ve explicitly asked the model for that, and they’ve agreed to it. Don’t assume anything. Talk it out first.

Personally, I don’t mind others watching the private show I purchased as long as they’re also paying something to see it (via spy mode, or ticket show, or even tips). As long as their tips or messages aren’t interrupting the experience I agreed to beforehand with the model, I couldn’t care less.

I can understand some members not wanting anyone else there at all. Especially if there is a chance the member’s voice might be heard, or other kinds of unintended breach of the member’s own privacy.

But yes, split camming is quite common and not all models will remember (or simply won’t bother) to turn off the free show elsewhere during your paid private show. If that matters to you, you should make it clear to the model before starting the show.

Upvote 0
some models cannot live off of one camsite. dual streaming is necessary to make their goals. think how annoying it is for the model who has to shut down their other casts and potentially make less money to pay their living expenses and family. if you want an exclusive private, speak with the model before hand if that is something they can/want to do. can do as in if they are in a studio, it might be required to dual-stream.

This is a somewhat common thing nowadays

its always been common. you dudes are noticing more due to camming being more mainstream- thus more models.

Upvote 0
In my case I usually tolerate it and even encourage it (we're all here to look after Number One after all), but when on the odd occasion the model stops the action mid-private show on CB to PM/respond to a tipping peep on SC then I sometimes wonder...

Upvote 0
some models cannot live off of one camsite. dual streaming is necessary to make their goals. think how annoying it is for the model who has to shut down their other casts and potentially make less money to pay their living expenses and family. if you want an exclusive private, speak with the model before hand if that is something they can/want to do. can do as in if they are in a studio, it might be required to dual-stream.

its always been common. you dudes are noticing more due to camming being more mainstream- thus more models.
I have always known dual streaming was a thing, but 15 years ago, every single girl I knew shut down their other streams when we went into a private on one site.. but yea maybe just no one in the area I cammed did it..

Upvote 0
I would be very scared to do this. I know that this can be reported by man who start pvt and model can be banned. I had few times situation that 1 man with 2 different nicknames was on 1 page silent and on another one tipping me. he told me that he is on 2 sites and i was on public chat.
Thats why i have problem now when i started on SM, because i need disconnect from SM everytime i do full nudity (bec is not allowed in open chat on sm) and disconect from cb swhen i do pvt for sm and sm is based on pvts. But i would never take a risk.

Upvote 0
I have always known dual streaming was a thing, but 15 years ago, every single girl I knew shut down their other streams when we went into a private on one site.. but yea maybe just no one in the area I cammed did it..

i wish i could link it, but there was a thread on stripperweb from that time about models dual streaming and making more money on their set and forget sites instead of their main camsite.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
i wish i could link it, but there was a thread on stripperweb from that time about models dual streaming and making more money on their set and forget sites instead of their main camsite.
ah okay :D guess it was just the ones I were around then, but thanks for the info, I honestly thought it had just become a bigger thing than it was before..

Upvote 0
I would be very scared to do this. I know that this can be reported by man who start pvt and model can be banned. I had few times situation that 1 man with 2 different nicknames was on 1 page silent and on another one tipping me. he told me that he is on 2 sites and i was on public chat.
Thats why i have problem now when i started on SM, because i need disconnect from SM everytime i do full nudity (bec is not allowed in open chat on sm) and disconect from cb swhen i do pvt for sm and sm is based on pvts. But i would never take a risk.
I have to admit, the model I visit takes a pvt on one public site and continues to stream on two others. Personally I don't have an issue with it as a viewer and most members who are savvy enough will know it's happening. It does make me reluctant to tip while the show is taking place though, simply because I worry that the noise of my tip will alert the guy in the pvt to the existence of viewers in another page. I just tip afterwards. Other guys will come in and tip happily though. I just wouldn't want to be personally responsible for triggering an angry member when I can happily wait a few minutes.

Upvote 0