AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming after surgery, I need some help Please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2019
Hi everyone! It's been a while and I really want to get back to camming. About 6 weeks ago I had a mommy makeover surgery which included a tummy tuck. I feel really sexy and can't wait to get on. My only concern in my scar that is hip to hip. It isnt too bad but it needs to fade...I'm thinking of using crotchless panties to cover it..... has anyone else dealt with something similar. Does it turn off your viewers??....

I had to give up camming for about 2 weeks after my nose surgery, but because it was too obvious that my eyes, nose and cheeks were swollen and bruised. When the bruises started to fade, I put a lot of foundation and concealer to hide it.

Now I don't know how what a tummy tuck looks like (is it like a C-section?) but I think if you adjust the light in your room and wear clothes that don't put this area in evidence, it should be fine.

And most importantly: if somebody makes a bad comment about it, kick this bastard out of your room ;)

spaghetti strap tops, you can push the shirt down instead of taking it off
This is a very popular solution for models who want to conceal part of their belly, be it due to pregnancy, weight gain, weight loss causing loose skin, stretch marks, scars, anything. It gives the show a bit of a "quickie" feeling, like the model is just so in the mood she's not getting completely naked, just taking off her bottoms and getting her tits out.

I'm personally self conscious about my stomach (random endo bloat that makes only a section swell, so it looks awkward to me and I dont want to explain it to a viewer) and I wear high waisted skirts that I just pull up, or garter belts that sit over the portion that I dont like.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Crotchless bodystockings are fun and lean more towards the "put together sexy" feel, but there's loads of options. Tank tops are a fantastic suggestion, but so are robes, corsets, and other similarly torso based sexy wear.

Also add:
Cosplay
Uniforms
Halloween is around the corner so Slutty Everything Costumes.

Less practical but there is also:
yoga shorts, usually for the camel toe look.
Or scrunch yoga shorts hot pants to show off the hips and butt.
Snap Crotch Bodysuits and or lingerie.

This is a very popular solution for models who want to conceal part of their belly, be it due to pregnancy, weight gain, weight loss causing loose skin, stretch marks, scars, anything. It gives the show a bit of a "quickie" feeling, like the model is just so in the mood she's not getting completely naked, just taking off her bottoms and getting her tits out.
One of my favourite models doesn't take her bra off until very late in her show. She just rolls it down and the look is super sexy.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.