AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camscore: MFC history question.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2012
I was always under the impression that camscore had been part of MFC since the beginning. Today in chat a member told me that camscore was only introduced in about 2009. I was surprised and wondered if anybody had first hand knowledge? I first became aware of MFC back around 2005, via the sister site myfreepaysite.com. I only checked MFC a few times as basic but I thought there was a camscore, but I could easily be wrong.

HiGirlsRHot said:
I was always under the impression that camscore had been part of MFC since the beginning. Today in chat a member told me that camscore was only introduced in about 2009. I was surprised and wondered if anybody had first hand knowledge? I first became aware of MFC back around 2005, via the sister site myfreepaysite.com. I only checked MFC a few times as basic but I thought there was a camscore, but I could easily be wrong.
I think miss TittySprinkles may have the best first-hand info on that...

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Status
Not open for further replies.