AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can anyone identify this camgirl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elena420

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 2, 2012
profiles.myfreecams.com
I can't find any information on her or if shes a camgirl at all, but I was hoping someone could help me! Someone I know is using this pic and saying it's them but I know it isn't. Just want to let the girl know.

Attachments

• 177779-1346291042.jpg
    177779-1346291042.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 252
Her name is GlobalTasty

Why does it seem every Redhead lovers blog has maybe 2 out of 15 actual redheads? Since when did brunette, blonde and Box dye black cherry become redhead.
Off topic... I know.

JoleneJolene said:
Why does it seem every Redhead lovers blog has maybe 2 out of 15 actual redheads? Since when did brunette, blonde and Box dye black cherry become redhead.
Off topic... I know.

Hahahaha! There are so many pics of me with my hair so faded out its almost brown on sites like that. Whenever I see them it ticks me off a bit. Why not use the pics of me with flaming red hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.