AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can Anyone Recognize The Cam Site..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a clearer version of the pic? If so just re-edit and only blur faces?

With the blue stripe across the top, it looks like it might be iFriends, but I wouldn't know what the model screen looks like.

PS: You guys need to have a conversation.

JessiJayde said:
If I stare at this long enough will a picture appear? Like Magic Eye?

No, this is one of those where you have to turn your volume up to max level for no apparent reason at all, and then put your nose right up against the monitor until the big scary monster appears accompanied by a horrific screeching scream and then go change your underwear.

the blue and the cam logo in the upper left hand corner are reminiscent of xlove....but the thumbnail layout is nothing like what i see there.

How do you take a photo of a site but not know what it is?

1. Did you take that picture?

If so, I suggest you look at the address bar at the top of your screen. This will tell you the site. Or take a screen shot if you're wanting to show us the site. Use gimp or photoshop to blur the faces, or just go in paint, select the area of each face and delete it. Or cover it with a black box. your call.

If not, I suggest you ask for a screen shot of the site from whoever gave you the picture. Assuming this person doesn't know how to take a screen shot, him/her to look for the prt scr button on the keyboard. They should press that button. Then they need go to start, all programs, accessories, paint. Do whatever they usually do to copy something (ctrl + V, edit menu copy, right click then click copy, whatever). Save the picture, which should now be the screen shot which was taken.

2. Is your question to verify if we can recognize it from a picture? Because if you're wanting to post that picture but don't want it to out either that the girl works there or even what site it is, you're in the clear!

Ha! I guessed it! He wanted to know if that pic could get someone in trouble :p

Status
Not open for further replies.