AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I cam without much?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AINTK25

Banhammered
Nov 11, 2018
Ok so I don't have an outfit really just regular clothing and my bras are for the most part broken. I don't have a lot of make up maybe foundation lipstick and eyeliner that needs a pencil sharpener and I can only cam at night if I can then. Do I have to be in a well lighted area? My hair is pretty messy too but I have very nice boobs. I don't look like it with clothing on and no bra though.

Do I have to be in a well lighted area?

That's the most important, after a decent internet connection and equipment. If you're not lit well, it affects your cam quality, and it's harder for people to see what you look like.

As far as clothes, you don't need lingerie. I cam in jeans and a tank top most of the time, and a lot of ladies rock the t-shirt and panties look.

You also don't need to have a lot of makeup or know fancy skills with it. Some people cam without it, many wear minimal or natural-looking makeup, some of us do a glam look because we like it or it's our brand, but it's not necessary.

Remember that "well-lit" can be very simple lighting. There are a couple of models who are usually lit just by the screens on their computers and they look fabulous.

Reactions: Gia_Xo
You don’t need anything special or fancy to start. I don’t think I’ve ever once wore a bra on camera. Mostly T-shirt’s and cute underwear with socks.

Lighting matters, as said above people need to be able to see you! Even with messy hair which I always have. My hair is out of control and the guys love it

you sound like you have what most of us had just starting out! you will be fine.

do you have underwear that looks alright? basic looking fullbacks from a hanes underwear pack are fine. your makeup amount is fine and only have a couple bras on standby for any shows. (if your boobs are nice, there will be guys who would like to see your boobs pushed up in a bra) you don't have to wear them in between shows.

i rarely brush my hair, OP. I try to pull off the tousled sex hair look, and guys compliment me all the time on it on how I styled it. *snort*

If you don't have options for lighting, I reomend this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Combo-Floor-Lamp-with-Bulbs-Included/50014412
tape a piece of white paper on the lower lamp to defuse the light so it's not blinding you and isn't too harsh looking.

--

go to thrift stores to look for tops that show a little skin., bras, and even cute teddys . It is a lot colder now, and people tend to donate their summer clothing to make room for warmer clothes.

I started with an underpowered laptop over wireless and a couple of normal floor lights and was on my bed.
I now have a dedicated room with fairly good lights and much better internet. You do not *need* much except confidence, relax and just have fun.
Re: Thrift stores...omg yes

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.