AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can i use snapcam filters when streaming on Chaturbate? Are they copyrighted?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Chili
Twitter Username
@Zimbabo
These filters or the service that snapcam offers, are they copyrighted? Can I use them when streaming on Chaturbate without problems?

I have watched several models that have Snapchat butterly objects pinned to different parts of their face. Regardless of the copyright, I cannot believe Snapchat would try to enforce on that against a single webcam performer.

I've seen these filters used for a few days, but no longer. I don't know if its because of copyright, or that the novelty wore off real quick

I use non augmented filters on snap cam meaning no flame busting out of my eyes or fairy wings ect but just the light make up or smoothing type ones all the time w no issues
When you use the smoothing filter would it disappear when you get too close to the camera or when your face is not on cam?

Sometimes it just depends on the particular filter that being said there is an application that you can use called lens studio by snap chat and you can essentially create your own lenses that you can then use as a snap cam filter so you can pretty much make whatever you want if you’re not finding what you’re looking for there is a bit of a learning curve in regards to the program it takes a little bit of getting used to but that being said it’s still pretty self-explanatory and there’s tons of video content online via YouTube etc. that can show you how to use different types of things in order to create your own

Status
Not open for further replies.