AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can Members Tell Tip Vibe Levels/Durations?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
Hello. Is there a way to to tell the tip vibration levels/durations when sending gold? For instance, 1 gold - 3 seconds low, or 5 gold - 10 seconds medium, etc. ???

yes the tip pannel displays the time and 2 pannels are created one for viewers and one for model so if your using the tip function i believe they can see your settings

Upvote 0
Hello. Is there a way to to tell the tip vibration levels/durations when sending gold? For instance, 1 gold - 3 seconds low, or 5 gold - 10 seconds medium, etc. ???
I had a couple of guys who asked me about the levels, that was last year and im not sure if anything changed or not. But ive made a pic with my toy levels and added to my pictures gallery, plus ive made a note to show them in free chat!

Upvote 0
I know a model that had a 'vibe test' option where for 100tk she'd take the vibe out put it in a bowl of water and give the guy vibe control so he can change it all he wanted and see it shake the water to prove it was working. She took it off her menu because she got tired of pulling it in and out because how popular that tip option was. Members completely do not trust vibes at the moment or just believe it's broken or all levels are the same.

Upvote 0
Sure!

1 gold
Princess Diaries Eyebrows GIF

5 gold
Miley Cyrus Smile GIF

500 gold
Excited Lets Go GIF by The Hair Shield

1000 gold
Get Your Billion Back Make It Rain GIF by Billion Back Records

Upvote 0
this only works when you have your gold menu turned off anyway though right? I haven't really tested the waters that much but gut instinct tells me gold menu items are more likely to bring in the gold than a simple vibe menu...Or should I be using the vibe menu more?

Upvote 0
this only works when you have your gold menu turned off anyway though right? I haven't really tested the waters that much but gut instinct tells me gold menu items are more likely to bring in the gold than a simple vibe menu...Or should I be using the vibe menu more?
There 2 different type of tips...On Gold menu u set up the prices for flashes or whatever u're willing to do in free but listen, once the member tips u from Gold menu, the toy doesn't reacts. On Vibe menu all is fine, work and buzzes well!

U can keep gold menu and vibe menu in the same time, it doesn't affect ur room at all!

Upvote 0
U can keep gold menu and vibe menu in the same time, it doesn't affect ur room at all!
This is where I've struggled, when gold menu is turned on, none of my tips cause the vibe to go off. Even if they've just sent plain gold and not something from the gold menu. I contacted support and they said yeah that's cos it wont vibe when you've got gold menu switched on. But I've seen other models being vibed as well as their gold menu on, are they just faking the vibe?

Upvote 0
The ones that moan on Gold menu, yeah, they're faking it. Ive sent the support an e-mail, half of the year ago telling them to make the gold menu buzz as well but....still waiting.

Upvote 0
But I mean if someone tips me e.g. 10gold - Just plain 10 gold and nothing selected from the gold menu (But the gold menu is turned on and available to tip for also if they wanted to). I still don't get any vibration from my lush. Even though 10 gold is within my Lush menu's level 2 option. There's nothing wrong with my Lush it goes off to tip vibes for another site fine. I think maybe I'm struggling to explain the issue clearly and that's why support also couldn't solve the issue?

Maybe @Catalina SM or someone could please clarify?

Upvote 0
Well...I have an issue with my Lovense toys too and it lasts for ages.. i am not sure if the issue its from my account or because i'm using Apple devices... i have tried with Catalina, she Teamviewer my computer, she did a couple of tests and whatever im doing, its the same thing. Ive changed computer, ive changed the toys, lush, domi, ferri, etc etc.My lovense toys are reacting higher on 1G tip than if the member tips me 25 or 30. On 50 and 100, the toy reacts on high vibrations...its weird, i know. But ive learnt not to care and pay attention to the tips!

Upvote 0
This is where I've struggled, when gold menu is turned on, none of my tips cause the vibe to go off. Even if they've just sent plain gold and not something from the gold menu. I contacted support and they said yeah that's cos it wont vibe when you've got gold menu switched on. But I've seen other models being vibed as well as their gold menu on, are they just faking the vibe?
The tip vibe will still work if you have your GOLD menu active, they are two separate things. As long as they are tipping GOLD the regular way (either by hitting the "Give GOLD" button or tipping straight from the "Tip Vibe" section it will set the toy off regardless whether you have a GOLD menu active. It's just that sometimes the toys just don't work...mine is hit and miss every time I log on. That's because Streamate can't get it to work right just like everything on their site lol.

Upvote 0
I really hate there is a max of 30sec. I want someone to tip me $50 and it go off for 3 minutes.
Be careful what you wish for. There is no limit to vibe duration on SC, so a model half jokingly added "5000 seconds ultra high for 20000 tokens" to her lush menu, and one day, whaddya know (long story). The poor little pink thing ran out of juice (no pun intended) halfway through 😄 I think she eventually just cleared the queue.

Upvote 0
Be careful what you wish for. There is no limit to vibe duration on SC, so a model half jokingly added "5000 seconds ultra high for 20000 tokens" to her lush menu, and one day, whaddya know (long story). The poor little pink thing ran out of juice (no pun intended) halfway through 😄 I think she eventually just cleared the queue.
why would i regret that? that sounds great. i have regs who would love to figure out the exact time i can have it going until it runs out of juice.

cha ching.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
why would i regret that? that sounds great. i have regs who would love to figure out the exact time i can have it going until it runs out of juice.

cha ching.
Haha, okay, but this one said she felt a little bad about "not delivering". When the lush fizzled out there were lots of other vibe tips waiting in the tip queue too. I think she was the only one being bothered about it though, including the 20k tipper!

Upvote 0
Haha, okay, but this one said she felt a little bad about "not delivering". When the lush fizzled out there were lots of other vibe tips waiting in the tip queue too. I think she was the only one being bothered about it though, including the 20k tipper!
totes understandable. i would have probably done a little show or sent some content to the higher tips. poor girl lol. but good for her. seriously.

Upvote 0
totes understandable. i would have probably done a little show or sent some content to the higher tips. poor girl lol. but good for her. seriously.
Yeah, she was great, and I don't think anyone of the regs and semi regs weren't happy for her massive tips (this guy sent several). She sent snaps for weeks after she quit camming too and was just all around lovely to spend time with.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.