AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can we tip eachother and see if premiums tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2011
i was wondering why one of us models can't help each otheer out it would be nice. maybe others will want to tip?

Models can make premium accounts like anyone else, as long as they can connect to MFC, either directly or through a foreign proxy, but you should not use the same email address you used when signing up as a model. They will have to pay for their tokens the same way as everyone else, though, and can't recycle the tokens they receive and give them to other models. Otherwise, models could make multiple accounts and bounce tokens back and forth to increase their camscores with no loss of income.

^ You can use your model e-mail address, you just have to e-mail MFC and let them know that you want to tip other models. I was too paranoid to use my personal e-mail address for my premium account.

Anyway...I tip girls because I like them, but I always hope that it leads to more tipping from the rest of the room. I started a tip war in a friend's room the other day and that was pretty exciting. :D

If a model I like is not getting tipped much I may break up the tip I was going to give her to small chunks and make it rain. Sometimes other members will be caught up in the moment and join in. While they may have been embarrassed to give a small tip if it is part of something bigger they may turn lose of their last 5 or 10 tokens. And like I always say even one token is more than none.

I tip small, like 1 token small. Every time someone else tips bigger. Sometimes I get a "I wouldn't even bother with a tip that small" which I follow with "bigger than yours" (that's what she said) which may sometimes illicit some larger tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.