AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you believe chaturbate banned me...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2015
Don't actually answer that question. I think by now it's obvious people get banned for no good reason all the time now a days. Which is exactly what happened to me.

First of all I'm not a "cam girl" I'm actually not a girl either but I couldn't think of any other place to put this. The other day, after being on CB for well over a year without any troubles I went into a cammers room where one of the Pervs watching started saying shit to me. We exchange words and the broadcaster then un modded the guy. Long story short the broadcaster ended up modding me instead and he was pissed and said he was going to report me. Which he did. 1-2 hours later I notice when trying to login to CB tht my account was banned. They didn't bother to get my side of the story or anything. Just banned me on the stop.

So I was pissed. I have tokens in the account and everything. Not to mention I mod for a few people. I decided to email CB from their site. I do so and I still am banned. I made a new account for the mean time and found out the other people who were in the room that night all got their accounts back pretty quickly. (Because I wasn't the only person this guy reported that night.) so I was even more mad that everyone else got their accounts back but me. They all told me to email Shirley. Which is exactly what I did.

I emailed her that day a total of 3 times asking if I could get my account back and saying that I'm not even sure what I did and I was annoyed. Yada yada. Never got an email back or my account back. So today, 3 days later i just sent her another email. But I have a feeling I still won't hear anything back. Anyone have any ideas on what I could do? Seems like unless you're a supporter they don't care if you get your account back.

(Also on top of it all today I just had my new account banned to. Which was basically my old account name with one extra letter at the end. And this time nobody to my knowledge reported me and this was really out of the blue. Right in the middle of modding someone's room too.)

Your second account was likely banned due to it being linked to the first (same email address, same IP address, etc.). In the mean time, all you can do is be patient (or if I was you, stop using Chaturbate. They have a horrific customer relations reputation and a staggeringly stupid and unfair ban policy and the only way they'll ever learn and change things is if people vote with their wallets and take their custom elsewhere, because the hundreds of threads like this one that crop up clearly aren't making a difference) :thumbleft:

Wow, sorry to hear about that. :(

I few members have told me that Chaturbate has turned into a complete mess lately and that they don't touch it at all anymore. Never cammed there myself so I can't give any of my own input about what goes on there, but mynameisbob84 has a great point, you vote with your dollar. It might be best to put CB in the past for now until they get their act together. See if any of the models you really like are on other sites and visit them there perhaps.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Yousuckdickkk said:
I emailed her that day a total of 3 times asking if I could get my account back and saying that I'm not even sure what I did and I was annoyed.

Now, I'm just one person with one opinion, but that would piss me off and I wouldn't want to do anything nice if someone did that. Maybe wait a little bit and try again in a few days if you really want to continue using CB, or peek around at some of the other sites out there to see if you prefer them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.