AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cannot access my page on Chaturbate, login has been blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2021
Dear Support Team!
My nickname is OhNicoleShine Could you please kindly provide in the issue below. I cannot access to my page, it says Login has been blocked, please try again later. What is the reason, i didnt do any prohibited things and didnt recieve any notifications. Could you please kindly reply? I need to start camming as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your help.
Thank you

Attachments

• 3333.png
    3333.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 25
I never saw it also, and as your room is not banned, it doesn't seem that CB thinks that you did something wrong : in such case, they would 'ban' the room : you can connect but can't do anything with a (not) clear message telling that you're banned, and nobody even anonymous can see anything else from your room that 'this room has been banned'.

I'd think rather like cbhours, or too many connection attempts with a wrong password maybe? (not especially from you) , in such case, it would rather be to protect you.

Though, they say 'try again later', so it could a server error also :/ ??.

I imagine you tried a lot before coming here and contacted support using the link?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.