AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Capturing Somali pirates: first-person shooter view

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pyrite1965 said:
Nice, personally I think they all should be keel hauled, from a carrier!

The problem with that is carriers tend to be hull cleaned pretty often. What you want is a boat with a lot of barnacles to cut them up as they are scraped underneath. That way even if the can hold their breath the length of the boat, the pain will be so bad the have to yell out. Likely attract some sharks too.

Keel hauling is a really nasty way to die.

bando said:
pyrite1965 said:
Nice, personally I think they all should be keel hauled, from a carrier!

The problem with that is carriers tend to be hull cleaned pretty often. What you want is a boat with a lot of barnacles to cut them up as they are scraped underneath. That way even if the can hold their breath the length of the boat, the pain will be so bad the have to yell out. Likely attract some sharks too.

Keel hauling is a really nasty way to die.

4 years, never hit a dry dock. Plus I don't think they would survive either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.