AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Casper needs help...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrorbird_jones

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 22, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@elliepipermfc
MFC Username
ElliePiper
Chaturbate Username
elliepiper
So, I'm pale as a sheet and it is le winter time. U gals got any advice on a good self tanner? I tried Jergens Natural Glow once (for fair skin tones). It was a teensy bit yellow in tone and it didn't last long enough or make a huge dif for all the work it took to evenly distribute the lotion.

No tips to really help just saying pale is beautiful =3

Go to tanning beds for literally 5 - 10 minutes a few times a week. Check their cleaning process and health safety standard things first though.

Five minutes isn't much, but if you want to get a little bit of natural colour it's the way to go.

Where I live it's a regular thing because we have no UV a majority of the year so it helps with SAD.

If it's sunny you can also enjoy outdoor winter activity?

I have never seen a self tanning product that doesn't have an orange or yellow tinge. You can always get magic spray tans at the salons as well - depenidng on where you fo more natural.

No tips to really help just saying pale is beautiful =3
Yeah, it is. :) Mainly I just want to make things a little easier on myself. I'm often camming with little bruises on my legs or kitty scratches on my shoulders. Etc. I wanna cut down on photo editing too. Before cam life I didn't tan unless I got to go to the beach. Lol.

Oh, also. I'm pretty worried about tanning beds and I don't really want to add them to my budget... So I am really hoping someone on here uses a bad ass spray or cream.

Reactions: GreenDaisy_80
Ive never seen any that look natural at all. They all look very off. Even from all the ones ive seen shilled on youtube and blogs and stuff. Maybe it's cause they all go overboard with how dark they wanna be so it's not a golden sun touched tan but they wear it thick and bad. You may just wanna try an actual salon that offers spray tanning and go with a very light color. If you're pale going too dark is just gonna be super orange and while it's fading it's gonna look a lot worse.

• Helpful!
Reactions: terrorbird_jones
Reactions: terrorbird_jones
Status
Not open for further replies.