AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cb affiliates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2020
If you enable cb affiliates, are they allowed to post videos of your livestream in other pages? how does it work?

Through the chaturbate affiliate api you can get access to a bunch of information, room subject, screen shot of the video feed, link to the room etc. What it dosnt give you access to is a recorded video of the room. Affiliates can also set up a white label that that runs the live stream (they are basically just re-branded chaturbate sites that can be filtered down to specific fetishes etc) or you can embed a specific room into a site, for example I did have this set up on kingmarti.com so if you went to the live section on my site you would get the broadcast and chat of the chaturbate room without the ad's or a way to navigate to other models, if a member was then to click to create an account they would be taken to chaturbate to register. For the moment I have the link just forwarding to my room through my affiliate url rather than keeping the traffic on the site as I am in the middle of re-building the site.

Upvote 0
If you enable cb affiliates, are they allowed to post videos of your livestream in other pages? how does it work?
To augment @KingMarti 's great answer - Affiliates (such as cbexplorer.com) are explicitly forbidden to store either screenshots or video of your cam sessions - they can only be used in a "live" context while you are broadcasting for the purposes @KingMarti already detailed - that means though they can display live screenshots of your broadcast and a live video widget of your broadcast on their site during your broadcast.

Assuming by "enable CB Affiliates" you mean "Appear on network sites" (or whatever it's called these days) in your settings?

Upvote 0
To augment @KingMarti 's great answer - Affiliates (such as cbexplorer.com) are explicitly forbidden to store either screenshots or video of your cam sessions - they can only be used in a "live" context while you are broadcasting for the purposes @KingMarti already detailed - that means though they can display live screenshots of your broadcast and a live video widget of your broadcast on their site during your broadcast.

Assuming by "enable CB Affiliates" you mean "Appear on network sites" (or whatever it's called these days) in your settings?
my dmca takedown website told me i couldnt remove certain videos from certain websites because i had my affiliate on :blackeye:

Upvote 0
my dmca takedown website told me i couldnt remove certain videos from certain websites because i had my affiliate on :blackeye:

Hmm looking at the Terms, Appendix B again it's not 100% spelled out - I could have sworn there was a restriction on using image/video only during the duration of a live broadcast of a performer in here when I read this last!

1. Restrictions. You are prohibited from using any images, videos, text, script(s), applications, logos and functional elements appearing on a Referral Sites, to which you do not have all legal rights, free from any and all encumbrances and third-party claims. Further, you represent and warrant that you will only advertise on services and providers that permit advertisement of services such as the Platform. You understand and agree that if you advertise on any service or provider that does not permit such advertising, your account will be terminated without notice and without payment or liability. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that we may, at any time, review the contents of any Referral Site and disapprove of any material thereon that might, in our sole discretion, reflect negatively upon the Platform. Upon request from us, such material must be immediately removed in order for you to remain eligible to receive commissions hereunder.
  2. No Cam Clip Sites. We do not permit promotion of the Platform through a Cam Clip Site. As used herein, a "Cam Clip Site" shall mean any website comprised substantially of video clips recorded from live cam shows, whether recorded from the Platform or one of the Platform's competitors, even if you have permission to use such video clips from all parties who might claim an exclusive right to the video clips.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.