AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB/MFC Ohmibod alternatives

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2016
I must say, I enjoy the 'interactive' aspect of the ohmibod & lovense toys. I generally browse around CB/MFC looking for models that seem to be having honest reactions to the toys, not the possessed by a spirit type lol. Sometimes I just don't find what I'm looking for on these two sites in the hours I'm on, so was wondering if anyone had a list or knows of other sites that work with these toys. Tried combing the topics, but didn't see anything like I'm asking, but very possible I just over looked it.

Thanks for any help.

I must say, I enjoy the 'interactive' aspect of the ohmibod & lovense toys. I generally browse around CB/MFC looking for models that seem to be having honest reactions to the toys, not the possessed by a spirit type lol. Sometimes I just don't find what I'm looking for on these two sites in the hours I'm on, so was wondering if anyone had a list or knows of other sites that work with these toys. Tried combing the topics, but didn't see anything like I'm asking, but very possible I just over looked it.

Thanks for any help.

Yeah, cams.com has what i think you are looking for they focus on lovense toys i believe more. Im not so sure about girls and how or if they fake or are honest with their shows on there but there's never any harm in trying it out. Good luck :)

Yeah, cams.com has what i think you are looking for they focus on lovense toys i believe more. Im not so sure about girls and how or if they fake or are honest with their shows on there but there's never any harm in trying it out. Good luck :)
Thanks for the suggestion, will try have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.