AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Stole my friends tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2022
Hello there I need help ASAP This past Nov 30 my friend converted tokens to cash, and when she was trying to do the daily payout the page appears as message that they can't but the tokens dissapeared, now in the next payout she didnt received the tokens they jusrt dissapeared? How can 3000 tokens dissapear, please we need help with this issue, thank you, Punker baby please help

Attachments

• 317450812_1249796338934428_2987115465868597636_n.jpg
    317450812_1249796338934428_2987115465868597636_n.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 35
Hello there I need help ASAP This past Nov 30 my friend converted tokens to cash, and when she was trying to do the daily payout the page appears as message that they can't but the tokens dissapeared, now in the next payout she didnt received the tokens they jusrt dissapeared? How can 3000 tokens dissapear, please we need help with this issue, thank you, Punker baby please help

This is normal and happens for ALL models at the time of payout, I think it happens an hour or so before the payout, and then becomes available again a few hours after (so about 10 am or 11 am UK time).
Is this still showing like this now?

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
This is normal and happens for ALL models at the time of payout, I think it happens an hour or so before the payout, and then becomes available again a few hours after (so about 10 am or 11 am UK time).
Is this still showing like this now?
Also, everyone needs to remember all actions on Chaturbate are logged in the Pacific time zone, not Eastern.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Maybe it has not been lost, they are in dollars and not in tokens, you must check in the following section, select a wide range of dates, the dollars that are in your account and those that have retired will appear, good luck 1670141633676.png
1670141769272.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.