AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB wont accept my license

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2020
hi! @punker barbie im making a new CB studio, i one of my models doesnt have passport so we make her a new DRIVER LICENSE, we live in venezuela, i tried to upload both ID(not passport) and the new DRIVER LICENCESE i did upload front band back of the id.

"2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2020, 2:44 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2020, 2:43 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2020, 1:46 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Missing front and/or back of ID
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2020, 1:37 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need to show ID next to your face. Your whole face and ID must be visible.
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2020, 12:36 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Sept. 18, 2020, 8:49 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport or Drivers License"

The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

We require a Passport for your account. We cannot accept a drivers license or any other type of identification for your account.

i contact them through email and "

Please note that we cannot accept age verification through email.
Upload age verification photos to:
http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/"

username is Blossom_Bellota

Ill apreciate your help thanks you

hi! @punker barbie im making a new CB studio, i one of my models doesnt have passport so we make her a new DRIVER LICENSE, we live in venezuela, i tried to upload both ID(not passport) and the new DRIVER LICENCESE i did upload front band back of the id.

"2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2020, 2:44 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2020, 2:43 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2020, 1:46 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Missing front and/or back of ID
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2020, 1:37 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need to show ID next to your face. Your whole face and ID must be visible.
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 14, 2020, 12:36 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Sept. 18, 2020, 8:49 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport or Drivers License"

We require a Passport for your account. We cannot accept a drivers license or any other type of identification for your account.

i contact them through email and "

Please note that we cannot accept age verification through email.
Upload age verification photos to:
http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/"

username is Blossom_Bellota

Ill apreciate your help thanks you

I've contacted Support and they've confirmed that your account is age verified and can receive tokens.

Reactions: studio6331
Upvote 0
I've contacted Support and they've confirmed that your account is age verified and can receive tokens.
Hi @punker barbie i logged in but still no approved. >(

"
You must submit age verification to enable the ability to receive tokens while broadcasting.

Your verification information was not accepted.​

The identification you submitted was not approved, keep in mind you must submit a valid non-expired passport or drivers license.

Make sure you upload clear photos so the following can be read: Name, Date of Birth and Expiration Date.

You must also upload a picture of you holding the ID next to your face.

Please take new pictures and upload again by clicking the "Add more ids" button above.

Contact support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions!"

Upvote 0
I tried to reupload again, ok i understand is a paper copy, but thats what my our country give us! just a paper!

The ID you submitted is a paper copy, or it is black & white. We cannot accept paper copies or non-color copies of identification. Please upload a color copy of the original identification.

With the above information in mind please take new photos and resubmit by going to age verification.

To stop receiving these emails, Unsubscribe From This List.

Upvote 0
oot: sounds weird to me... do they also need an American Visa now?

A model I talk to recently had the exact same issue. She was repeatedly denied approval and told she needed a passport (which she does not have, but otherwise she provided valid ID). I thought it was a strange thing to require. Not everyone is a traveler.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I dont want to bother but could you please help me verify this

Buttercup_bom​

Her passport expired like 20days ago >(

i did contact support by email, too
I have confirmed with Support that your account is age verified and can accept tokens.

Upvote 0
I contacted support through support@chaturbate.com but they seem to never solve the problem i dont know why is so hard for them through there. My model account is

Dirty_nerd​

My ticket (Your request (16452809))
Support has advised that they've responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie I also ran into this issue and I never applied for a passport, and never flew outside the country. I have provided my driving license and a photo of my face holding the license. Still they rejected my application and asked to submit my Passport, which I do not have. I offered to provide Government issued National Identity Card, however, it is issued in Urdu language and not English. Can you please look into this? my id is rahtasina thanks.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie I also ran into this issue and I never applied for a passport, and never flew outside the country. I have provided my driving license and a photo of my face holding the license. Still they rejected my application and asked to submit my Passport, which I do not have. I offered to provide Government issued National Identity Card, however, it is issued in Urdu language and not English. Can you please look into this? my id is rahtasina thanks.
Support advised that they have replied to your email.

Upvote 0
Support advised that they have replied to your email.
Hi @punker barbie
My username chaturbate.com/ellaskye and I can not get approval. My partner got approved with passport under my account but I couldn’t.
I have send my driver licence and here is the list.
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Feb. 24, 2021, 7:59 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Feb. 24, 2021, 7:45 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport or Drivers License
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Feb. 24, 2021, 7:42 a.m.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.