AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
🇬🇧 uk
Twitter Username
@missy4313
MFC Username
missy
Streamate Username
missy43
Chaturbate Username
missy
Hiya can you guys tell me what chair you cam in please I’ve got the secretlab gaming chair which is fantastic but the backrest started squeaking so they replaced it two weeks later it’s squeaking again when reclined can’t believe it so I’m after same kind of chair that hopefully doesn’t I’m in uk by the way I can’t use bed or floor as I have arthritis in my hips any help much appreciated ❤️❤️

I use the Markus from IKEA. The fabric is washable, and my back no longer hates me.

It leans back fairly nicely and comfortably. The arm rests kinda make perfect stirrups to rest your legs or feet on.

I was actually looking recently for a cheap/affordable chair to have to help me with my posture (I spent 17 yrs at a desktop, hunched forward typing etc)
So personally I looked for some cheap ones that would be ok/good for this but also comfortable. The one I found on Amazon is a gaming chair that has good reviews and it does tilt back: 90degree - 135 degree angle.

Not sure if this would be one you want or not
Obviously gaming chairs can be ideal because they are designed for comfort for long sessions of playing.

People have posted reviews and custom photos of the chair in the reviews section (I always look at/for these).
Could be worth checking or not.

Reactions: Missy48
So personally I looked for some cheap ones that would be ok/good for this but also comfortable. The one I found on Amazon is a gaming chair that has good reviews and it does tilt back: 90degree - 135 degree angle.
I wouldn't recommend buying from Amazon. My husband bought several gaming chairs from amazon, and they all deteriorated in the butt in less than 3 months.

Reactions: NotYou and Missy48
Hiya can you guys tell me what chair you cam in please I’ve got the secretlab gaming chair which is fantastic but the backrest started squeaking so they replaced it two weeks later it’s squeaking again when reclined can’t believe it so I’m after same kind of chair that hopefully doesn’t I’m in uk by the way I can’t use bed or floor as I have arthritis in my hips any help much appreciated ❤️❤️
This chair is sooo comfy. I'm obsessed :h: (see below)

I almost always cam from a chair , THANK YOU for this thread!

Ive been using an eiffel style dining chair for months and its awful 😢

edit: nooo that beautiful cow print chair is almost $360 on the canadian site :’(

I almost always cam from a chair , THANK YOU for this thread!

Ive been using an eiffel style dining chair for months and its awful 😢

edit: nooo that beautiful cow print chair is almost $360 on the canadian site :’(
Yes my secretlab chair was £275 lol one I’ve ordered just is £82 xx

• Wat?!
Reactions: thinkinboutit
Nice chair doesn’t look like it reclines though if your happy with that then it looks fine to cam with x
It reclines a bit if you lean back i guess ^^ "You can lean back with perfect balance, as the tilt tension mechanism automatically adjusts the resistance to suit your weight and movements."

I'm gonna have an Ikea Söderhamn corner section for some variety since I really don't want to cam on the chair all the time. It's not cheap, but I hope it's worth it at least ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.