AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chat Room open to Models.....cum say hi.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that the most of the models going in other models room just for publish themself, because they are trying to found new fans, and some times they are anoying by posting in our room what they saleing

Reactions: jamjars
Very sweet of you to open your room to models :)

But as said before, a lot of models will come in, pm your members offering cheaper shows, fishing for tips etc. So look out for that, maybe even ask your regs to let you know if anyone does that! Hopefully you dont have any problems though!

Most of us models who participate in chat, tip etc have our own members account :twocents-02cents:

Yeah, they do fish for tips, but members tend to be too annoyed to tip them...I allow models in my chat. If they advertise it's their funeral.

I'd never want to go into another models' room under my own model account!! I actually did that to Lacie accidentally recently. I thought I was a guest and when I didn't see the "guests are not allowed to chat" I tested the water and to my horror I was still logged on as a model. I struggled to make it less awkward for myself as she was very kind to me, and when I had the chance to leave I took it in a heartbeat. Oh lord. I'm so sorry Lacie.

That being said, I don't have a premium account because 1) MFC doesn't accept my card and 2) I dont have the extra funds right now to do it. But I will totally creep on you as a guest. ;) If I'm going to interact with a model as a model myself, I'd much rather be doing a show with her. :)

Also, during the days when everyone still used the old model software, it was said that being in another model's room under your own model account was harmful to the cam score. I can't remember if the same thing applies to the model web broadcaster now? I know we've had this discussion before, but I forgot.

yummybrownfox said:
Also, during the days when everyone still used the old model software, it was said that being in another model's room under your own model account was harmful to the cam score. I can't remember if the same thing applies to the model web broadcaster now? I know we've had this discussion before, but I forgot.

If she's using the model broadcaster and doesn't actually have her own cam on, as in broadcasting, her camscore won't be affected at all. So she can browse safely or chatting with others without worrying about camscore.

I too have my room open to models, but those that come in the room with their model account are usually silent, lurking-mode or are fishing for potential members.

I'm using my premium account to chat with other models, I would probably feel very awkward if I was the "second model" in the room, the attention should always be on the model's that's broadcasting and whom I'm visiting lol, not me.

JordanBlack said:
yummybrownfox said:

If she's using the model broadcaster and doesn't actually have her own cam on, as in broadcasting, her camscore won't be affected at all. So she can browse safely or chatting with others without worrying about camscore.

I too have my room open to models, but those that come in the room with their model account are usually silent, lurking-mode or are fishing for potential members.

I'm using my premium account to chat with other models, I would probably feel very awkward if I was the "second model" in the room, the attention should always be on the model's that's broadcasting and whom I'm visiting lol, not me.
If a model is online, broadcasting her own cam, she should not be visiting other models at the same time. She should pay attention to the people in her chat room. A model cannot use the software nor the broadcaster to browse other models anyway, and logging on to the homepage like a member doesn't lower your camscore either.

AmberCutie said:
JordanBlack said:
yummybrownfox said:

If a model is online, broadcasting her own cam, she should not be visiting other models at the same time. She should pay attention to the people in her chat room. A model cannot use the software nor the broadcaster to browse other models anyway, and logging on to the homepage like a member doesn't lower your camscore either.

I totally agree with you Amber. I was commenting on the fact that no, your camscore won't be affected if you just chat with people on your friendlist or being logged in from the site and it will only count as "online time" once you hit the broadcast button.

As to models visiting other models while they are working themselves, I suppose they are bored or fishing for members. I for one wouldn't be able to multitask as such, I barely can keep up with my own chat and pms, watching other girls would be the last thing I would think of doing while I'm working.

Reactions: AmberCutie
JordanBlack said:
As to models visiting other models while they are working themselves, I suppose they are bored or fishing for members. I for one wouldn't be able to multitask as such, I barely can keep up with my own chat and pms, watching other girls would be the last thing I would think of doing while I'm working.

I have pm's open to anyone and tend to get the occasional one from other models (with whom I have never chatted). Usually they start out the same, just HI, HRU or some kissing emote. I decided to go a different route. The past month or so I started replying to them. I usually get a how are you or something and I just try to keep the conversation going. Most of them stop after just a few simple sentences. Not one has ever had the gumption to ask me to come to their room or offer a great show. I think they pretty much have been relying on HI to do something for them and have never thought out their game plan beyond this point. I think it perplexes them to get somebody who's willing to carry on a half hour conversation with them if needed. :lol:

Reactions: JordanBlack
Status
Not open for further replies.