AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

where the LiveJasmin models communicate with each other?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2023
Hi :)
I was wondering if there are any chat rooms, forums or Facebook groups where LiveJasmin models socialize?

I've noticed that the forums are more likely to be frequented by freemium site models. Even asked LJ support if there are any official forums, but they said no :)

Hi :)
I was wondering if there are any chat rooms, forums or Facebook groups where LiveJasmin models socialize?

I've noticed that the forums are more likely to be frequented by freemium site models. Even asked LJ support if there are any official forums, but they said no :)

Hi. The only thing I’m seeing when I try searching Facebook Groups is a LJ group that has a bunch of members who look like they may even be spam accounts…or it’s probably just the same people spamming their links all over the group. Definitely not what you’re looking for.

But also…you should be careful anyway discussing camming things on Facebook, since you’re probably posting under your real name on Facebook. Don’t let folks make the connection between your real name and your cam girl name…even when you THINK the only people reading are fellow models (I wouldn’t even trust that…there are some women who would actually sit there and let their boyfriends/husbands read what we post in PRIVATE cam model threads or PRIVATE mom groups. And that ain’t cool at all.

I would say you might have better luck finding LiveJasmin discussions on Reddit (as long as you don’t display your real name at all on there). Reddit and Twitter are places for you to have camming-related discussions, and be able to safely link your cam profile.

If you ever decide to become a verified model on here, you could post a new LiveJasmin thread in the Models Only section of this forum.

This a platform with a heavy reliance on studios, so most of the interaction is between the studios and the platform. Just my two cents.
Thanks for the reply :)

I agree that there are mostly studio models on this site. I'm also from a studio, but I still feel like these chats are there to share experiences or just about hot topics. Just like here :)

Hi. The only thing I’m seeing when I try searching Facebook Groups is a LJ group that has a bunch of members who look like they may even be spam accounts…or it’s probably just the same people spamming their links all over the group. Definitely not what you’re looking for.

But also…you should be careful anyway discussing camming things on Facebook, since you’re probably posting under your real name on Facebook. Don’t let folks make the connection between your real name and your cam girl name…even when you THINK the only people reading are fellow models (I wouldn’t even trust that…there are some women who would actually sit there and let their boyfriends/husbands read what we post in PRIVATE cam model threads or PRIVATE mom groups. And that ain’t cool at all.

I would say you might have better luck finding LiveJasmin discussions on Reddit (as long as you don’t display your real name at all on there). Reddit and Twitter are places for you to have camming-related discussions, and be able to safely link your cam profile.

If you ever decide to become a verified model on here, you could post a new LiveJasmin thread in the Models Only section of this forum.
Hi !!!
I've really only seen ads for Spanish studios on Facebook. So stopped looking for anything there. But thought there might be some other name for the bands. Not an obvious one.
Thanks for the tips and for your concern for safety. That's very nice of you. I'm very concerned about my privacy, which is why I have my name changed on my personal Facebook page.

It's creepy when girls let their man read such personal stuff. It's just wrong somehow.

Thank you very much for your advice and for your help 🫶 Much appreciated. I'll run off to create a Reddit account then and look for it!!!

Maybe I would, but I have another job right now and have temporarily stopped streaming. I've been having a hard time streaming for the last month 🙁

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Maybe I would, but I have another job right now and have temporarily stopped streaming. I've been having a hard time streaming for the last month 🙁

Same! I just started a full-time day job recently, because I need to make money…..

Status
Not open for further replies.