AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chatroulette

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2010
Am I the only one getting in on this?

Attachments

• lolzroulette2.jpg
    lolzroulette2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 284
  • roulette2.jpg
    roulette2.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 284
Well guess who I just found!
504mqr.jpg

did you hear about that creep who fed a baby chick to his snake because two thirteen year old girls refused to show him their breasts? made me sick.

You guys are coming up with things I'd like to learn more about as I may not be as savvy as some of you guys but I'm greatful to you guys
that you come up with this stuff & know I'll want to keep learning more. I hope I can learn from you guys whether as models or friends &
know that I'll give whatever I can too.

I found this loop of Ashley Tisdale looking like she was happily chatting with someone on a webcam. I then used ManyCam to have this play as my "camera". I was on for a while before one person figured it out, but they didn't get it until she'd looped a couple of times. Some kids actually took a picture of the screen old school - with an actual camera - to show their friends. I haven't laughed that hard in years. And if someone asked me to show the ta-tas I'd say, "well - I don't know, oh why not?" - stop for some awkward waiting, then hit next.

There's another good one of Jessica Alba but I don't know where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.