AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chatturbait mobile verification if I don’t show my face which I don’t they ask for moble verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure to keep a second device ready to be used for the verify link that is logged into the broadcasting account. I have a older laptop that I have sitting on the verify link and can just hit refresh when the asked for it and provide the asked for photo. It is at best tricky to be able to do this on the broadcasting device as it is likely all of the cameras on that device are already in use.

I have so far only been asked for the face verification once in the last month. Prior to that I had done quite a few shows masked and never had one. So this is a new process.

Upvote 0
Make sure to keep a second device ready to be used for the verify link that is logged into the broadcasting account. I have a older laptop that I have sitting on the verify link and can just hit refresh when the asked for it and provide the asked for photo. It is at best tricky to be able to do this on the broadcasting device as it is likely all of the cameras on that device are already in use.

I have so far only been asked for the face verification once in the last month. Prior to that I had done quite a few shows masked and never had one. So this is a new process.
I can’t get the link to work it always says broke link or maybe old broadcaster I have sent emails to the support but that a joke

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.