AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account peace_coconut was banned and chaturbate support don't answer any issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2023
Please help me I would like to come back streaming, what do I have to do? They don't answer any of my emails, when I did the id verification they banned my account instatly

Please help me I would like to come back streaming, what do I have to do? They don't answer any of my emails, when I did the id verification they banned my account instatly
If you have had a previous account that was permanently banned then you would not be able to make a new account. That is why your ID is getting banned instantly. You as a person is banned and not just an account

Judging by the ticket number , it looks like that is the case. That number would have been used a few months ago

The above is your original thread on this and that is the ticket number that CB will reply to. Until that issue is dealt with you will not be able to make new accounts

Upvote 0
If you have had a previous account that was permanently banned then you would not be able to make a new account. That is why your ID is getting banned instantly. You as a person is banned and not just an account

Judging by the ticket number , it looks like that is the case. That number would have been used a few months ago

The above is your original thread on this and that is the ticket number that CB will reply to. Until that issue is dealt with you will not be able to make new accounts
Ohh god I would do anything just to be disbanned, I wanna solve this so I can come back streaming and a cam model carrer on chaturbate, please if there is anything I can do, tell me. Thank you for your attention guys.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.