AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2017
After having about 1 month and a half of unproductive conversation (via email) with Chatturbate Support, we have come to the point where they say they already sent me the payment, but the payment was rejected by Paxum.

So I asked Paxum what is going on, and Paxum said they NEVER reject payments, and that Chatturbate did not send any Payment to my Paxum account.

So I concluded that Chatturbate lied and they are trying to keep the money maybe?

I am doing my best to make this work and receive the money already, but Chatturbate`s delay is absurd.

I am thinking about talking to my lawyer as I have a considerable amount of cash there and I am not going to give up. I have all conversations as proof.

Someone else experienced this?

Thank you!

Reactions: Teagan
Unbelievable, I still did not get the payment. They kept telling me that Paxum rejected the payment, I called Paxum and made sure they did not, I updated my Paxum and did EVERYTHING to make sure my account can receive money.

I emailed Chaturbate, I told them about this and after about 4 months or un-received payment, they still told me that I have to wait until the end of Pay Period. By the way, this is something they told me for the 7th time, if not more. Basically every time I e-mail the, they tell me to wait. Again and again, and 4 months passed.

Am I really they only one in this situation?

Sorry to hear that but I believe that both CB and Paxum have a reputation to uphold that does not allow them to "scam" individual people.
I too had to try different payment methods to find the one that works for me.

Perhaps you could ask CB to reset your payment information form and go with something other than Paxum at the end of this period?

Paxum works well for me but there is also First Choice that you can try.

I got the payment in the end, after about 4 months of struggle with CH and Paxum support, they finally made it.

I appreciate their help, but in any case the quality of their communication/cooperation, considering that it took so long, was very poor.

At least we had a happy end.

Reactions: KaraInCuffs
Status
Not open for further replies.