AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[Chaturbate] 16961219 - Re: ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2020
Hey @punker barbie

My Chaturbate Username is Katie_Pam. We were just working fine for a few hours then Cb Prompted us to submit Age Verification. \Whenever I try to, I get the error ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account.

I have since contacted support under ref: [Chaturbate] 16961219 and would wish to declare that my account is up to date with Age Verifications.

Kindly assist on the same.

Thank you.

Hey @punker barbie

My Chaturbate Username is Katie_Pam. We were just working fine for a few hours then Cb Prompted us to submit Age Verification. \Whenever I try to, I get the error ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account.

I have since contacted support under ref: [Chaturbate] 16961219 and would wish to declare that my account is up to date with Age Verifications.

Kindly assist on the same.

Thank you.
Support has advised that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Same issue occuring. have send an email already but havent got a reply in a few hours. ID _Korkova_
Thank you in advance, appreciate the support.
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved. Please also be sure that if you are reaching out to Support, that you are emailing support@chaturbate.com. Using the "Share your thoughts" link about a new feature is not the same as contacting Support and can cause delays in resolving issues.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
Hi guys, Hi @punker barbie
I and my girlfriend started a few days ago to stream on CB our username is AstridSuccubus , on our first day of streaming we were in the middle of the show when the users start complaining about the fact that they can't send us tips. Apparently, we needed to verify our account again, when we tried to submit the ID again we got the error ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account.
We email them about this and we explain that my girlfriend is wearing a mask and wig, and they replay this:
Please send a photo of the independent broadcaster, dressed exactly as they would appear on cam (hairstyle, makeup, etc) along with the ID.
We made again all our photo with ID, with ID and face, with ID, face and wig and mask. And still didn't got approved, we are waiting for a while now and we will lose all the 7 days of New Tag that we got in the beginning. Can you help us, please?

Thank you very much
Have a great day

Upvote 0
Hi guys, Hi @punker barbie
I and my girlfriend started a few days ago to stream on CB our username is AstridSuccubus , on our first day of streaming we were in the middle of the show when the users start complaining about the fact that they can't send us tips. Apparently, we needed to verify our account again, when we tried to submit the ID again we got the error ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account.
We email them about this and we explain that my girlfriend is wearing a mask and wig, and they replay this:
Please send a photo of the independent broadcaster, dressed exactly as they would appear on cam (hairstyle, makeup, etc) along with the ID.
We made again all our photo with ID, with ID and face, with ID, face and wig and mask. And still didn't got approved, we are waiting for a while now and we will lose all the 7 days of New Tag that we got in the beginning. Can you help us, please?

Thank you very much
Have a great day
It has been fixed meanwhile, thank you anyway. All the best

Upvote 0
Hey! I used to work in a studio, but now I want to work from home! I have registered a new account, but now I cannot go through age verification! They write to me that this person is already registered and the account is automatically banned! I have been waiting for a response from support for a very long time (more than 2 days), but they are completely silent! Please tell me what I need to do to get started? My name account - alicemeow1 , @punker barbie pls answer me! Thank u so much!!!

Upvote 0
Hey! I used to work in a studio, but now I want to work from home! I have registered a new account, but now I cannot go through age verification! They write to me that this person is already registered and the account is automatically banned! I have been waiting for a response from support for a very long time (more than 2 days), but they are completely silent! Please tell me what I need to do to get started? My name account - alicemeow1 , @punker barbie pls answer me! Thank u so much!!!
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
I have the same issue ... lovely_asian20 my ticket number they gave me is 17638088 i never get repkt but automatic response

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Hi, I am having the same problem, I submitted ID, got verified, now Im not but when I submit new ID it says Im already verified!
Please help, ive contacted support but heard nothing and I keen to get back camming!!
My user is elouise69
Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hello!

My name is Mel and I'm new to this site but I am so frustrated with Chaturbate, a company I have trusted and made decent money from for almost a year.
My partner kissed me on cam and wasnt verified which I know is a huge NO no but he now is and I AM NOT. I even took a new photo of my ID and me with my id and keep getting told

" Submitted July 4, 2021, 2:56 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support."

Yeah, I know im age verified because THIS IS MY ACCOUNT, that I have built a beautiful following on. I cant make the money I would typically be because of this silly issue and chaturbate support has been ZERO help other than denying me.

Can anyone shed some light on whats going on?

I also have money Id like to cash out that I cant lol because im "not age verified" on one page and on the next I am but cant use my own account because MY id is already on it?

Im so confused

please help

My name is Sexymelonyy on chat if they happen to care enough to read any of these GEEZE

xo

Upvote 0
heard from support, they say a temp block on my account due to an unverified person appeared on my cam with me. He did but he is verified and registered as my account guest.
I have replied to support to say this but have heard nothing back. Why are support so bad at replying? They take a good chunk of what we earn so its the least we can expect. I'm now not able to earn anything until they can be bothered to reply. Not acceptable service.

@punker barbie

Reactions: Bking
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Hi! I am having a problem where I got verified but my girlfriend did not. The photos are clear, but they keep denying. Now it’s been more than 24 hours with no approval. We have been trying for 3 days and want to start soon. I sent an email 24 hours and didn’t get a reply. Our account name is girlsinlove412 . Please help we don’t want to lose the new broadcaster tag. The request number is 17826722

Upvote 0
Hi! I am having a problem where I got verified but my girlfriend did not. The photos are clear, but they keep denying. Now it’s been more than 24 hours with no approval. We have been trying for 3 days and want to start soon. I sent an email 24 hours and didn’t get a reply. Our account name is girlsinlove412 . Please help we don’t want to lose the new broadcaster tag. The request number is 17826722
Good luck!
Support are useless in my experience.
I sent first email and got no response so I opened another ticket and they answered nearly straightaway however never replied after that.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I am told i am age verified on the account but the verification was not accepted. Ive never had anyone on that wasnt verified, infact I have never even been in the same build as another human while i was broadcasting and have yet to receive any reply from support. They did this when I have 6000+ tokens that I was trying to convert to cash and now I cannot.

If there is anything you can do to assist it would be greatly appreciated because this is really hurting me.

username: JonnyGalt1

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I am told i am age verified on the account but the verification was not accepted. Ive never had anyone on that wasnt verified, infact I have never even been in the same build as another human while i was broadcasting and have yet to receive any reply from support. They did this when I have 6000+ tokens that I was trying to convert to cash and now I cannot.

If there is anything you can do to assist it would be greatly appreciated because this is really hurting me.

username: JonnyGalt1
My issue has been corrected by support and resolved at this time. Thank you

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie,

my Chaturbate username is Blondiana. I just worked fine for a few hours and then Cb suggested we send an age confirmation. \ Whenever I try to do this, I get an invalid error ID. Reason: This person's age has already been verified in your account.

I have since contacted support at [Chaturbate] 17965855 and would like to state that my account has been updated with age verification.

Please help the same.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.