AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate and some misc ?s

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2014
out of this world
Twitter Username
@rowdyrizzo
Tumblr Username
rowdyrizzo
Chaturbate Username
rowdyrizzo
First of all- I LOVE THIS FORUM. Y'all are so nice to every silly question I have. Thanks!

After not using MFC for a year I gave up on trying to gain traffic here. I started over on Chaturbate and have had some success my first day. I have noticed that the shows here are all straight to getting out the goods but one of my favorite parts of camming is having themed shows. For example I know on MFC that I have seen tons of models using animal tail plugs. Now I'm not trying to use plugs but I have some animal costumes, basically dresses with ears and tails, that I would like to use on CB too but I've heard this is ban material. I can't find it in the terms, anyone know for sure? Anyone heard of getting a new model account on MFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.