AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Banned problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2013
Hi, I've registered on chaturbate as a verified broadcaster since last year. I've not had any problems until the 11th of this month, when a major update happened over night. When I tried to go on the website to broadcast I found out that my account had been banned. I sent an urgent email to shirley and support but still waiting for a reply. The same night was banned my friends sweetsussy and sabrinaa also. We do not know why we where banned and all the same time! Can anyone give me any advice what I can do next please? Thank you for any help!

Check out the last 5 pages of the "Chaturbate Improvements" thread, and you'll understand what's going on.

LadyLuna said:
Check out the last 5 pages of the "Chaturbate Improvements" thread, and you'll understand what's going on.

Thank you for your replay! But, still that doesn`t explain why i haven`t got an email back from support or shirley! I saw on those pages a lot of messeges about personal sites publicuty but neither me or my friends we didn`t do that! the only page on our bios was the amazon one! We really need to get back on the site!

karlalove said:
LadyLuna said:

Thank you for your replay! But, still that doesn`t explain why i haven`t got an email back from support or shirley! I saw on those pages a lot of messeges about personal sites publicuty but neither me or my friends we didn`t do that! the only page on our bios was the amazon one! We really need to get back on the site!

The staff may have been in Las Vegas at the expo, and not checking email.

Posted today, so tomorrow refers to Jan 22 ;)
roydz said:
Shirley has said she will be looking through emails tomorrow, so hopefully you'll hear something. I do know a week ago there was a big update and a few broadcasters got banned.

karlalove said:
LadyLuna said:

There were also plenty of complaints about models who got banned for no discernible reason... as in, you're not the only one this is happening to.

LadyLuna said:
karlalove said:
LadyLuna said:

There were also plenty of complaints about models who got banned for no discernible reason... as in, you're not the only one this is happening to.

Yesterday I had a guy tell me I "must be a 38C".
Yeah, thanks dude for telling me I look 3 feet wide. 30D/32C would have been the correct answer. THIRTY. NOT THIRTY EIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.