AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Bans in 5 mins.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2020
I am the owner of a virtual studio. Needless to say getting model accounts approved has been a nightmare.

Today I submitted a new model account by the name of vampisexi and in 5 minutes the account was banned. All I received was a note saying the ID was declined because it wasn't clear enough. So I took all new pics and went to submit them when the ACCOUNT BANNED notice appeared.

I have no idea if this is a problem with the model or with my studio account (NYWEBCAM) or my original user name but I need to figure it out quickly. I have written to support many times and I have received no reply at all. Even the replies I did get about other issues are too generic and never seem to address the issue at hand.

Please help?
Newyorker999

Thanks for your reply. I've been doing this with them for days. The last time was yesterday and yes, I went to age verification and resubmitted new pics and I have received no reply at all as with many of my emails lately.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply. I've been doing this with them for days. The last time was yesterday and yes, I went to age verification and resubmitted new pics and I have received no reply at all as with many of my emails lately.
What does it say next to the most recent submission line? Does it give you a reason it was declined or is it just blank?

Upvote 0
It's just blank. Nothing at all. And the pics sent could not be clearer and more readable if I held them in front of your face. Ive really been having terrible problems with CB about verification. I just put up another post about a model who after working for 6 months, fully verified a number of times was just banned because someone said she looked too young effectively eliminating her only source of support for her and her family after finally doing well on the site. The things CB is doing simply do not make sense. l totally understand their policies against minors broadcasting and I totally agree but once someone has been verified over and over it's simply not fair to ban them for this.

Upvote 0
Yesterday morning. And by the way? I love the CBhours site. I use it for a lot.
have you tried writing to support from the email registered on the models sub-account instead of the studio account email or vice versa?
I just put up another post about a model who after working for 6 months
did they say they will accept another form of id like a passport?

Upvote 0
Not this time. I received nothing at all. I have had that happen with other girls but do you know how many Colombian girls have passports and/or a drivers license?
And their Government ID's have always been sufficient. But this time they asked for nothing else. Just banned the account. period. done.

Upvote 0
a model who after working for 6 months, fully verified a number of times was just banned because someone said she looked too young effectively eliminating her only source of support for her and her family after finally doing well on the site
Chaturbate has perma-banned age verified performers for looking too young in the past, it would be a good idea to get her some more eggs in the basket if this is already proving to be an issue for her.

In general they are pretty ban happy. I would never solely rely on that platform. Or any platform, but especially not CB. Diversify.

Upvote 0
I totally agree. And she is on multiple sites. But honestly none of them do as well for her with traffic and tips. There has been no issues at all with the way she looks on any other sites. It's only CB.

Upvote 0
It's just blank. Nothing at all. And the pics sent could not be clearer and more readable if I held them in front of your face. Ive really been having terrible problems with CB about verification. I just put up another post about a model who after working for 6 months, fully verified a number of times was just banned because someone said she looked too young effectively eliminating her only source of support for her and her family after finally doing well on the site. The things CB is doing simply do not make sense. l totally understand their policies against minors broadcasting and I totally agree but once someone has been verified over and over it's simply not fair to ban them for this.

This is so crazy. A few days ago I responded to a different CB thread on here about a different CB model getting banned, because she was reported for "looking too young." CB has a reputation for doing this crap to models (who've already taken the steps to verify their identity/age). I think these CB models who are dealing with this b.s. of getting banned should consider moving over to MyFreeCams.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.