AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate.com Improvements!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have MFC on the banned list of words, if you use it there's nothing that shows in the chat.

There's also paypal and skype, as just a few but there's always ways around it. They even have links filtered out, which makes it harder than hell to share anything - even things not related to camming. I'd love to be able to get member's email addresses easier, without it filtering everything out.

NoelleBright said:
AmberCutie said:
From all of the above, it sort of sounds like Chaturbate is trying to become more of a "real camsite" but going about it in all the wrong, most annoying ways.

I honestly feel like they're just going to alienate a ton of performers this way.
Sounds like they've already pissed a lot of performers off.

AmberCutie said:
NoelleBright said:
AmberCutie said:
From all of the above, it sort of sounds like Chaturbate is trying to become more of a "real camsite" but going about it in all the wrong, most annoying ways.

I honestly feel like they're just going to alienate a ton of performers this way.
Sounds like they've already pissed a lot of performers off.

Word

I know I'm not the only one that would love to hear Shirleys :twocents-02cents: on these last pages of concerns. :whistle:

They banned me last night and I didn't do anything wrong. Finally got an email back from Shirley this morning and she said it was because I had a link promoting my dropbox on my bio. A simple email or PM asking me to remove it would have sufficed as opposed to banning me and causing me to lose 500 of my followers.

Reactions: AllisonWilder
JessiJayde said:
They say you can have a free blog, but Blaze was banned for having a free blog that also had a link in it for another cam site she didn't even use anymore - but almost every single model links their free blogs to their other sites.

I guess if you want to post your blog, then you are going to need to make a whole new free tumblr or something and never link any of your accounts to it.

Twitter on the other hand though, are they going to police every single tweet? I post info for Clips4Sale, my website, and mgf. I should be allowed to post that on my own twitter, because I also tweet about Chaturbate as well, but because it's mine.

You are allowed to have twitter on your bio, I know that for sure. They cannot do anything about how you use your twitter. That is not their site to manage. If they have concerns about that, then they would also have to remove their own twitter account and in that case they lose their followers. That's a huge advertising site for them.

Considering how many of us performers they follow and retweet i dont think they have an issue with Twitter.

Blog seem to be a grey area with no confirmation at all on whether we can have them on our bio or not. Id really like to know though one way or another. I have Shirley in my room and that was in my bio and nothing was said about it.

And back months and months ago i did have a note in my bio about Payoneer i believe and instead of getting a ban i got a DM asking me just to remove it. I did no issues. I cant believe theyre banning for that now. Considering some of the rules are not explained very clearly. A tweet is not the same and not all girls have that anyway.

Im still having connection issues that will show my bandwidth in Green or Black (theyre equivalent to excellent and good) but my FPS will only go up to like 8-9. (Red meaning terrible.) My computer and connection is the same its always been and used to get compliments on how awesome my cam was, now i get choppy and lag and its not very clear. Its very upsetting as i know its not on my end. Im suffering because of it. And i see some girls showing HD and mine never does despite it being so. And now that you can search for just HD cams im being left out. Again due to no fault of my own but theirs. Its very upsetting. I see some girls with crystal clear cams like mine used to be... so why is mine now so crappy 99% of the time.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Alright so they lifted my ban and then I log in tonight. I'm on there for 10 minutes. A regular asked me if I feel any better from my ordeal and I said yes. Said why I was banned. He asked me if I gave them a piece of my mind because I follow the rules, I said yes but I wasn't mean about it, that I was more panicked than anything. and fucked if I didn't get banned on the spot again. I REMOVED THE DROPBOX LINK THEY ASKED ME TO REMOVE! I want to scream. :crybaby: :angry4:

I know. I was banned last night for having a dropbox link on my page. Then they lifted the ban this morning. I logged on again tonight for about 10 minutes, started painting my toenails, chatting with my friends and then they banned me again. :crybaby: I looked over my site like crazy and I forgot that I have Skype written in my photos that I made for the site for incentives for people, so I edited them again to just say passworded show. But they never even brought that to my attention. I even mentioned that I have Skype to Shirley and she didn't say anything. They say in there terms that it's okay to swap personal info and do transactions (like selling panties or whatever) but all transactions have to be through Chaturbate tokens. That's exactly what I do! I don't even have a wishlist. So someone else is out to get me. Banning me 2 days in a row when I clearly sent them a message after saying that next time just PM or email me and I'll remove it right away. It's like someone was waiting till I logged on and wanted to do it again. If there were problems on my page, it ALL should have been brought to my attention the same session.

Miranda Wilde said:
Alright so they lifted my ban and then I log in tonight. I'm on there for 10 minutes. A regular asked me if I feel any better from my ordeal and I said yes. Said why I was banned. He asked me if I gave them a piece of my mind because I follow the rules, I said yes but I wasn't mean about it, that I was more panicked than anything. and fucked if I didn't get banned on the spot again. I REMOVED THE DROPBOX LINK THEY ASKED ME TO REMOVE! I want to scream. :crybaby: :angry4:

So apparently the number one rule about being banned and re-instated on Chaturbate is to never talk about the ban or you'll be re-banned?

I hope Chaturbate gets their shit together soon.

Attachments

• fc.jpg
    fc.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 138
One of my viewers told me his old account was banned because they were getting complaints about his video feed, but wouldn't tell him what was said. He's never broadcasted before. He had to create a new account. I highly doubt he is lying, he's never had a thumbnail image - always showed the generic image, always has been respectful and polite.

They never told him what the issues were, so there was no way to dispute it. How is that fair?

So apparently the number one rule about being banned and re-instated on Chaturbate is to never talk about the ban or you'll be re-banned?

I know. I don't know if that's why, or if it's because of the Skype that was on my images. I edited them anyway because I didn't even think to check that after I removed the dropbox link. Dropbox isn't even a competition site though either and if they are banning me again for Skype then say it in the following email. Of course my viewers are going to ask me what happened, I never bashed CB when I explained it, just that a PM or email would have been better than just banning me because I would have removed it right away. If I don't comply with their request after, then yeah.

It sucks cuz I f'n love Chaturbate. I've never had any issues with them. My email were always responded to in a timely manner. They're fairly polite. They pay me! I went there because I was struggling with MFC's camscore and was happy I did.

JessiJayde said:
One of my viewers told me his old account was banned because they were getting complaints about his video feed, but wouldn't tell him what was said. He's never broadcasted before. He had to create a new account. I highly doubt he is lying, he's never had a thumbnail image - always showed the generic image, always has been respectful and polite.

They never told him what the issues were, so there was no way to dispute it. How is that fair?

Exactly. It's like any job. Your management needs to tell you why they are firing you. Not cool.

I got a warningfor "drinking alcohol on cam (Even if your 21 and over)" and kicked me off at a very inoppurtine time even though I was drinking an Amp energy drink. I was pretty pissed so I emailed Shirley about it. She wrote back really quick and took the warnings off my account and even upgraded my account to supporter status. I appreciate their efforts in trying to better the web site and Im pretty happy with the solution that Shirley chose.

Jordyn_Lee said:
I got a warningfor "drinking alcohol on cam (Even if your 21 and over)" and kicked me off at a very inoppurtine time even though I was drinking an Amp energy drink. I was pretty pissed so I emailed Shirley about it. She wrote back really quick and took the warnings off my account and even upgraded my account to supporter status. I appreciate their efforts in trying to better the web site and Im pretty happy with the solution that Shirley chose.

Wow, had no idea there was an alcohol rule for people of legal drinking age :shock:

A lot of people are jumping ship now. I think I'm going to slowly phase it out and cam more elsewhere. Instead of banning on a whim and combing through accounts, maybe they should spend more time fixing issues?

Wow, I had a Chaturbate account on reserve for slow nights - but now I think Im going to forget about it. Not worth the hassel from what Ive heard about it.

Really, no drinking on cam? :think: Thats certainly random... I saw just last night a lil 19 yr old pounding down the blue bottle bud lites before and after her fuck show.

Did CB recently get new ownership/management? Things seemed to be totally cool there for a while, lots of people were leaving MFC (which clearly CB was modeled after) to get their Chaturbate on, and now all the fun has turned into a shit storm. Are they no longer in the business of making people happy and making money?

"Let's piss off as many current performers and members as possible with random bans and rules that don't actually matter and see what happens."

When will they say " oh shit, they're all going back to MFC" ? :lol:

It does state in there rules that drinking is not allowed...

Which I personally find funny because i have seen an account who maintains a number of females daily and is also somehow clearly affiliated with CB (and runs one of there clone sites) let there girls drink on cam plenty of times.

You are also not allowed to split cam at all on CB which i find funny when one the most popular girl on another camming site split cams there daily.

Emailed again this afternoon and Shirley lifted my ban again right away, she seems like she actually cares. No one else out of the 3 emails responded but her, so if anyone has any problems, definitely bring it to her attention first! I'm going to have to memorize all of these terms and conditions like crazy. Multi-tasking at it's best. :confused1:

Not sure if they have new management or not no. Maybe Chaturbate got a warning or something and they have to crack down. One ban is enough to scare the shit out of you though, that's for sure, I really didn't need a second one the very next day to put me on my knees. It's nice to have a night off sometimes but I would prefer to be in a good mood when I do :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna
I saw a 19 year old boy pouring liquor into a glass and was wolfing those motherfuckers down. He was so drunk he couldn't form a sentence. I reported him, him and his girlfriend were top room. They were so drunk neither of them could answer any questions, none of it made any sense at all, and they couldn't read anyone's usernames properly, but their account was never taken down.

enjoying a beer from time to time should be okay, or a nice mixed drink, but when you are so intoxicated that you can no longer maintain your room, your account should be suspended for the rest of the day. No one was tipping and there was no real goal, it was just them rubbing their faces and trying not to fall asleep (or pass out).

JessiJayde said:
I saw a 19 year old boy pouring liquor into a glass and was wolfing those motherfuckers down. He was so drunk he couldn't form a sentence. I reported him, him and his girlfriend were top room. They were so drunk neither of them could answer any questions, none of it made any sense at all, and they couldn't read anyone's usernames properly, but their account was never taken down.

enjoying a beer from time to time should be okay, or a nice mixed drink, but when you are so intoxicated that you can no longer maintain your room, your account should be suspended for the rest of the day. No one was tipping and there was no real goal, it was just them rubbing their faces and trying not to fall asleep (or pass out).

Why would anyone even want to get to that state on cam? I admit I had a couple tipsy nights before I knew I wasn't even supposed to be drinking but to get to a point where you can't even focus just makes you look like a retard.

I was watching an exhibitionist room earlier today. A girl was dancing, doing light teasing.. no alcohol, no nudity, no smoking, no nothing. No links at all in her profile, nothing remotely suspicious. After kicking the obvious trolls, the mood in the room was very good and we were having a great time. At a certain point there were over 500 viewers in the room - more than in most naked rooms.

However, an hour later, the model was banned for no apparent reason. I tried contacting support about this, but received no reply so far. It was not my room, so I can understand why they won't answer me. But I felt I had to contact them in case it was a mistake or something else.

The only explanation I could imagine was that some of the members who got kicked (or were not getting the attention they wanted) reported the girl for being underage or a recording or whatever - and so the room was shut down without even checking.

Of course there were no tokens involved, so nobody can really claim any damages. But still, nobody was happy to see the room get suddenly banned.
Has anyone had similar experiences? Did they manage to obtain some kind of explanation for what happened? Thank you.

Ive had several members banned before and come and tell me they have no clue why and for weeks never got responses as to why. Again they never broadcasted or anything either. Makes no sense as they were paying tipping members too. They sent me money elsewhere to tip me cause they couldnt get back on CB. It wasnt fair at all.

As far as new management they are affiliated with AdultFriendFinder. Thats the actual owners. They bought CB when it was just sort of a ChatRoulette site and then came out with tipping and all you see now. Hence also why some girls in the beginning were being signed up to dating sites as well.

Teagan_Chase said:
Ive had several members banned before and come and tell me they have no clue why and for weeks never got responses as to why. Again they never broadcasted or anything either. Makes no sense as they were paying tipping members too. They sent me money elsewhere to tip me cause they couldnt get back on CB. It wasnt fair at all.

As far as new management they are affiliated with AdultFriendFinder. Thats the actual owners. They bought CB when it was just sort of a ChatRoulette site and then came out with tipping and all you see now. Hence also why some girls in the beginning were being signed up to dating sites as well.

I always wondered why they had those shitty ads all over the site. I assume they are all owned by AdultFriendFinder.

I'm pissed off. I'm sitting here with a buttplug in my ass so close to cumming when my account was banned again. Nothing on my bio is against the rules. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.