AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate.com Improvements!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at my credit card statement and noticed a new Chaturbate improvement. I was charged a foreign transaction fee when I used their recommended method of payment. That site gets shadier and shadier.

Shaun__ said:
I was looking at my credit card statement and noticed a new Chaturbate improvement. I was charged a foreign transaction fee when I used their recommended method of payment. That site gets shadier and shadier.

What. The. F**k. Just.....wtf? I can't help but wonder what's next?

Shaun__ said:

^ this.

Lately it seems like Chaturbate has gone wayyyy downhill. It crashed at least 5+ times in a few hours. I am glad they were nominated for the AVN awards for best new cam site, but you would think that they would at least try to live up to the nomination. This is not the "best". It used to be that the site ran smoother. Now it lags constantly. Randomly crashes. Then we have random models being banned without at least a warning or at least being e-mailed describing what they did/what they should remedy to fix the issue. I love the server maintenance message that I get sometimes. It's lovely! All in all, Chaturbate is not going to make it through 2013 if they don't fix things. Maybe that is their plan. Not fix anything, and just close the site. That's what they honestly should do if they can't keep the site up and running without constant issues. Also, the exhib. cams bog down the servers and do not help the ladies making the site their money to do their job. If they expect performers to earn them money, then the least they can do is fix shit. It's getting ridiculous. Go one way or go the other. If you want money, either get rid of exhibs. or limit the # of exhibs. that can be on cam at any time. Exhibs. DO NOT bring token earners traffic. They actually hurt the site by doing free shows and bogging down the servers for the broadcasters that are actually working.

Sorry for the long post. Just felt this needed to be said.
I have ALWAYS been on Chaturbate's side and tried to look out for their best interests, but continuing the way they are right now is going to kill the site altogether.

ps- WATCH YOUR TOKENS!!!
A few days ago on my solo channel on chaturbate a guy tipped me 25 tk...but it showed up in my token counter as 23 ?!?!?

I know it's only 2 tokens but seriously wtf!?!?! Tokens are already only 5 cents to us...so for no reason whatsoever Chaturbate ganked me 2 tokens???

I figure everyone should watch for this...since it could be a nickel dime scheme of some kind..
I will be emailing Shirly with the screenshot sometime today..... ><

I was just chatting with a model friend from romania and she mentioned that another romanian girl messaged her saying her verification for CB was denied, with the explanation that they no longer accept models from her region. anybody else heard of this?

eddielaw1971 said:
I was just chatting with a model friend from romania and she mentioned that another romanian girl messaged her saying her verification for CB was denied, with the explanation that they no longer accept models from her region. anybody else heard of this?

I know a RO girl that was also denied .. they didnt give her a reason tho... typical anti EU crap from what I can tell....
Seems the nomination is indeed short lived. Hey, here's an idea... find out where the so called nomination for best new site came from and fill their inbox with real info about how its gone to shit in a few months....

Reactions: JickyJuly
SoTxBob said:
eddielaw1971 said:

I know a RO girl that was also denied .. they didnt give her a reason tho... typical anti EU crap from what I can tell....
Seems the nomination is indeed short lived. Hey, here's an idea... find out where the so called nomination for best new site came from and fill their inbox with real info about how its gone to shit in a few months....

I am actually living in hope that it is due to them being too busy sorting out the problems with the site :fingerscrossed

Shaun__ said:

I've heard of this from a few people, thats why a few are changing from the recommended method to another way.

eddielaw1971 said:

I've been chatting to 3 broadcasters who are all from romania and they were banned in 2nd week of january and had been trying to get back on and had not been told why they weren't allowed to get back on the site or why they were banned. But I have heard about romanian broadcasters being refused signing up as new broadcasters.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
I remember a bit back CB started paying Philippine models a smaller percentage than the 5 cents others got. I believe now they wont even take them as well. Maybe they're just outright banning them from the site now and taking no new ones too.

Im not sure why they would so this as lots of Romanian models have good internet, cams, etc. Maybe i guess their thinking is they dont like studios, or any bs they may hear on the girls being forced to be on cam. Or maybe the fact that in some of these places its illegal for them to do sex work at all... so they just dont let them on now.

My friend ella20 finally has her Chaturbate account back, minus a weblink that was on her profile page.

Shaun__ said:
That just means they use a foreign payment processor. If you buy time on Livejasmin or CamContacts, for example, you will see the same thing.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Kradek said:
Shaun__ said:
That just means they use a foreign payment processor. If you buy time on Livejasmin or CamContacts, for example, you will see the same thing.

I know what it means, it means they do not give a fuck about their customers. The foreign exchange fees started the same time they cut the number of tokens I could buy at one time for no reason. It is less than two dollars per charge, but it is still annoying to me. I do not like finding out things like that after the fact.

They probably have lower costs with their foreign processor, but they did not pass any savings on to me.

Shaun__ said:
Kradek said:
Shaun__ said:

I know what it means, it means they do not give a fuck about their customers. The foreign exchange fees started the same time they cut the number of tokens I could buy at one time for no reason. It is less than two dollars per charge, but it is still annoying to me. I do not like finding out things like that after the fact.

They probably have lower costs with their foreign processor, but they did not pass any savings on to me.

Did you try increasing your spending limits on there? I know they give 200 free tokens for doing so. Im just curious if you did and they still cut the number after the fact.

Teagan_Chase said:
Did you try increasing your spending limits on there? I know they give 200 free tokens for doing so. Im just curious if you did and they still cut the number after the fact.

Just 200 tokens is not a motivation to me. Also I do not want to agree with the terms they require to become verified.

CtgBExv.jpg

I fully understand. I think maybe cutting the tokens then is a way to try to get people to agree to that stuff.

Nadeja said:
Hello! :)

I would like to ask, how much percent gives the Chaturbate site for the models?
I know, that on the MFC is 50%.
Is there camscore, too?

Thank for the answers!
MFC doesn't go by percentage, and I don't think Chaturbate does either. I believe CB, just like MFC, gives 5 cents per token received. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Nadeja
this just reminded me... I think chaturbate owes me like $20... :think: I have logged in one or twice in the last month or two here and there but kind of gave up on it in minutes. I got tokens though... I have one person who's my "fan" and automatically gets charged 50 tokens a month. And got a handful of tokens chucked my way the times I logged in. I know the min payout is like $50... but I kind of just assumed they'd rollover and one day I'd get bored enough to make the balance. But I usually just say F this place and log off.
But I just looked at it now and I guess they just keep it? How nice. Does every site do that? Am I naive to think that they'd hang on to it for me? I'm pretty sure when I had a month I didn't work on mfc they held on to my scraps for the next pay period... but I might be wrong. I gotta find that guy to un-join my "fanclub."

Anyone ever see the movie "A Bronx Tale" Where the kid's yelling at the friend for $20... and Sonny's something like.. hey he's a loser... and it only cost you $20 to get him out of your life.
That's how I feel about Chaturbate. :whistle:

Lucky, the tokens you earned sit in your account and you are free to tip them to other broadcasters or wait until you have 1000 to "cash" them out, and no they will not go anywhere. I've had tokens sit in my account for months and months. =)

Reactions: Shaun__
missmeowmixx said:
Lucky, the tokens you earned sit in your account and you are free to tip them to other broadcasters or wait until you have 1000 to "cash" them out, and no they will not go anywhere. I've had tokens sit in my account for months and months. =)

I had a habit of converting my tokens to cash instantly though. So... I think they're gone forever :violin:

Reactions: missmeowmixx
AmberCutie said:
Nadeja said:
Hello! :)

I would like to ask, how much percent gives the Chaturbate site for the models?
I know, that on the MFC is 50%.
Is there camscore, too?

Thank for the answers!
MFC doesn't go by percentage, and I don't think Chaturbate does either. I believe CB, just like MFC, gives 5 cents per token received. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Chaturbate is very similar to MFC , 5 cents to the model per token irrespective of how much was paid for them, as is xhamster, and no camscore BS

They arent gone. Theyre just not gonna show in your most recent earnings period as they are not earned in that pay period. Just look back to the past ones and you will see them there. CB does not take the money and keep it. Once you hit payout they give you everything all at once.

Teagan_Chase said:
They arent gone. Theyre just not gonna show in your most recent earnings period as they are not earned in that pay period. Just look back to the past ones and you will see them there. CB does not take the money and keep it. Once you hit payout they give you everything all at once.

I see the different times I converted it to cash, I just don't see a tally anywhere of what's owed I guess because it's from 3 different pay periods back from december. It's not very clear. They could improve that.
as I said I don't know if I'd put the time in over there to make the balance up to get paid so.. eh...

LuckySmiles said:
Teagan_Chase said:

I see the different times I converted it to cash, I just don't see a tally anywhere of what's owed I guess because it's from 3 different pay periods back from december. It's not very clear. They could improve that.
as I said I don't know if I'd put the time in over there to make the balance up to get paid so.. eh...

They just expect you to make the minimum in 2 weeks i guess. But yes they could keep a running total balance for those who havent. You could always just upload i video or such to get you there and then delete it all once you have. :)

MercedesLynn said:
Lately it seems like Chaturbate has gone wayyyy downhill. It crashed at least 5+ times in a few hours. I am glad they were nominated for the AVN awards for best new cam site, but you would think that they would at least try to live up to the nomination. This is not the "best". It used to be that the site ran smoother. Now it lags constantly. Randomly crashes. Then we have random models being banned without at least a warning or at least being e-mailed describing what they did/what they should remedy to fix the issue. I love the server maintenance message that I get sometimes. It's lovely! All in all, Chaturbate is not going to make it through 2013 if they don't fix things. Maybe that is their plan. Not fix anything, and just close the site. That's what they honestly should do if they can't keep the site up and running without constant issues. Also, the exhib. cams bog down the servers and do not help the ladies making the site their money to do their job. If they expect performers to earn them money, then the least they can do is fix shit. It's getting ridiculous. Go one way or go the other. If you want money, either get rid of exhibs. or limit the # of exhibs. that can be on cam at any time. Exhibs. DO NOT bring token earners traffic. They actually hurt the site by doing free shows and bogging down the servers for the broadcasters that are actually working.

I have ALWAYS been on Chaturbate's side and tried to look out for their best interests, but continuing the way they are right now is going to kill the site altogether.

i got banned for no reason at all. and support isn't getting back to me. i love chaturbate but i hate that is getting so sketch.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
cosima said:
MercedesLynn said:

i got banned for no reason at all. and support isn't getting back to me. i love chaturbate but i hate that is getting so sketch.
This happened to me too! The only way I could have possibly violated their terms is that my twitter name is "MyDesertRoseMFC". Maybe they see that as advertising myfreecams? But I feel like they still should have given me a warning, if that was the case. Hell, at least have the courtesy to let me know I've been banned! I can still broadcast but people who try to visit my room are notified that I've been banned. Their management's screwed. I'm starting to hope this site burns down in ashes; this banning spree's been going on for months ans they still refuse to give any explanation? Screw dat shit. :angry4:

And STILL. No e-mail back letting me know why. Come on Chaturbate, you were my fallback plan for MFC! I feel like I've been ass raped now. :shock:

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
MyDesertRose said:
cosima said:
MercedesLynn said:

This happened to me too! The only way I could have possibly violated their terms is that my twitter name is "MyDesertRoseMFC". Maybe they see that as advertising myfreecams? But I feel like they still should have given me a warning, if that was the case. Hell, at least have the courtesy to let me know I've been banned! I can still broadcast but people who try to visit my room are notified that I've been banned. Their management's screwed. I'm starting to hope this site burns down in ashes; this banning spree's been going on for months ans they still refuse to give any explanation? Screw dat shit. :angry4:

And STILL. No e-mail back letting me know why. Come on Chaturbate, you were my fallback plan for MFC! I feel like I've been ass raped now. :shock:
i feel ya girl! same thing was happening to me. i have sent them a million emails!

Status
Not open for further replies.