AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate has frozen us?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2012
Okay I know lots of people are getting banned from Chaturbate but that doesn't appear to have happened to us...

When we broadcast we get 0 users in our room, so obviously we arn't showing up anywhere on the home screen.

PLUS when we enter other peoples rooms and type in the chat box our messages show up for us but nobody else can see them?! It's like we are invisible.

We have contacted support everyday for the last 3 days and have had no reply.

So frustrated with Chaturbate!

Unfortunately, Chaturbate is starting to become a site we tell our friends to stay away from.

I take it you guys are a male/female couple? Your best bet is probably just to jump ship and use a different site (run by big kids) like Streamate, if possible.

It sucks to see so many models treated badly for apparently no reason. But it doesn't look like that's going to change any time soon.

2wooyoo said:
Okay I know lots of people are getting banned from Chaturbate but that doesn't appear to have happened to us...

When we broadcast we get 0 users in our room, so obviously we arn't showing up anywhere on the home screen.

PLUS when we enter other peoples rooms and type in the chat box our messages show up for us but nobody else can see them?! It's like we are invisible.

This is ghosting. From what I've seen, it's most often used when you've had an external link in your bio. They have restricted your account from being viewable by anyone but yourself. You can test this by logging out and trying to search for your account or using the direct url (chaturbate.com/yourcamname)

You're going to need to contact Chaturbate to find out why you've been restricted and to have the restrictions lifted.

Shitty, I know, but that's how they've been handling stuff lately.

2wooyoo said:

Are you both verified?

Status
Not open for further replies.