AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate | How do nickname colors actually work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLostYoutuber

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 3, 2018
Netherlands
Chaturbate Username
thelostyoutuber
Hi everyone !

I've been messing around with chaturbate for a week now and from what I understood users with grey nickname do not have any tokens. But the thing is that, even if I put the option "Sort user by tokens", it happens quite often that a grey user is above colored users. And also, I still don't get the rest of the colors as well, cause it actually happen the same thing with other colors, they do not necessarely follow the order.

Can someone clarify that to me?

___EDIT
Also I'd like to know, why when other broadcasters enter my room they do not have the orange color? (same goes for me in other rooms)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Savannahblaze
Broadcaster orange is only used to highlight the broadcaster of the room that you are in. It’s to highlight the model. Just being a broadcaster doesn’t give you special stand-out status across the whole site.

Reactions: Mila_
Also just because they have a colour it does not mean they have tokens, it means they have spent tokens in the last two weeks or that they are a supporter and then they can choose their name colour. I sort names by users as I can check them when they make a request and often say it is so many tokens but as you dont have any you obviously wont be tipping me to see it.

Reactions: Mila_
With the exception of orange(model)/red(mod)/light-blue(has tokens) colors are based on what the user has tipped in the past 2 weeks. So if you tipped 1000 tokens yesterday and have no tokens left today you will still be deep purple for 2 more weeks. But since you have 0 tokens your name will be ranked below the light blues and among the greys when you order the room by token amount.

Broadcasters in other rooms are always light blue, I assume it is because we don't buy tokens we just tip what others tipped us.

Broadcasters in other rooms are always light blue, I assume it is because we don't buy tokens we just tip what others tipped us.

I thought the same rules applied to broadcasters' colours? I have seen lots of them as other colours and not just light blue.
Maybe they have that option set in their settings for "Highest token colour: light blue"?

Although with that said, I honestly don't know as I am not one.

I thought the same rules applied to broadcasters' colours? I have seen lots of them as other colours and not just light blue.
Maybe they have that option set in their settings for "Highest token colour: light blue"?

Although with that said, I honestly don't know as I am not one.
Yeah also, what is this Highest token coulour setting? I don't really get it, what does it change when u change that parameter?

Yeah also, what is this Highest token coulour setting? I don't really get it, what does it change when u change that parameter?

If I tip 1,000 and turn dark purple, if I then select this option as "light blue", it means it wil change MY colour from dark purple to light blue, I do believe. Obviously a lot of models will jump on you in PM or ban you for not tipping fast enough etc if you're a dark purple. So it's nice having that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.