AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Income Suddenly Increased!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2019
Hey all,

So, my partner and I have been camming for a couple of months now. We recently decided to take it a lot more seriously and treat it like a business (it's our primary income source rn), including setting a pseudoregular schedule, really dialing in our Apps and Bots, goals, etc, investing in professional lighting equipment, stuff like that.
The last week or two has been amazing for our income- very suddenly! I increased our private show prices from 18/12 to 30/18, and users are glad to pay for our time. We have spies staying for 40 minute shows and tipping generously while they watch, regular fans and "whales" who enter our room almost every time we're on, and suddenly folks are buying the videos on our profile in the last few days (which have been there for months)! One guy bought 2 on our off day (the purchases were like 16hrs apart) and another bought our most expensive video yesterday while we were broadcasting.
So, I guess my question is: Is this how this works? Like, as more experienced models, would you say that you experience levels of success which are almost measurable? I feel as though we've broken through some sort of wall. We went from making very random amounts and staying online for 5 to 6 hours to make maybe $50 in tips, and now we are on 2 to 3 hours and make anywhere from $150 to $250 on average. It's kind of amazing, and I wonder where to go from here!? Should we keep gradually raising our private and tip menu prices as we acquire more fans (we have around 4150 rn)? Is there a plateau or cap to this? What has been YOUR experience in making this a successful source of income?

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.