AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate: is it possible to hide models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
I want to ask more seasoned Chaturbate members for help with something:

Is there any way to hide a model forever so I don't have to see her preview in the homepage?

The reason I ask is because Chaturbate doesn't have avatars so you see directly what is going on in their rooms from the homepage. This isn't a problem with 99% of the models but there are a few who do really disgusting things on the regular and every time I see it makes me gag:

There is a girl who does cervix fetish so she does extreme close ups of her vagina while she opens it with different objects and it is just incredibly disgusting to see.

There is another girl who is always on the first row who does anal penetration with gigantic dildos and 90% of the time her preview is a close up of her anus. It turns me off really quickly.

There is a pregnant woman who does lactation shows and ties ropes really tight around her pregnant breasts, and it makes me extremely uncomfortable to see.

There are many problem models that I want to hide so I never have to see their previews again. It is especially troubling to me because when I am on cam I like to keep an eye on my homepage placement so I frequently load the homepage to see where I am at, and stumbling across those previews makes me grimace. Is there any way I can hide them forever? Please?

It is especially troubling to me because when I am on cam I like to keep an eye on my homepage placement so I frequently load the homepage to see where I am at,
Wouldn't hiding them create a false sense of placement in that case, though?

Is there a way to tailor who it blocks and who it doesnt or does it just block everyone? Because I do want to see everyone else, it's just a handful of models that are a problem for me.

Image block is all or nothing, no option to block speific pictures...

The images are surrounded by a link that has the model's name in it, which means if you install an ad blocker you can filter them out. I have uBlock origin installed, and the rule looks like this:

chaturbate.com##li > a[href="/modelname/"]

You'll still see their name and topic, and it breaks the layout a bit if they're at the end of a row, but it gets rid of their preview image. If you have another browser/plugin you should be able to do something similar.

[Edit: simplified the filter rule, because most of the gobbeldygook I pasted was unnecessary.]

Last edited:
The images are surrounded by a link that has the model's name in it, which means if you install an ad blocker you can filter them out. I have uBlock origin installed, and the rule looks like this:

You'll still see their name and topic, and it breaks the layout a bit if they're at the end of a row, but it gets rid of their preview image. If you have another browser/plugin you should be able to do something similar.

[Edit: simplified the filter rule, because most of the gobbeldygook I pasted was unnecessary.]

Good idea, it works...
with Adblock plus I can block a model pic with 2 clicksblock image.JPG

OMG I wanna hug you so bad right now. THANK YOU

Reactions: SoTxBob

thx, most useful post on the internet this month ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.