AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate is really upsetting me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2017
Hello! New here and hoping to get some advice. I did some cam modeling for chaturbate for about 6 hours the first time last month and it went surprisingly well. I made 8509 tokens during that time which is roughly 425.45. I cashed out before the 30th of november. The pay period is the 16-31st. Then I waited for my check to come in the mail. The site says that they mail it off by the 7th. Still haven't received the check, so I emailed support. They never responded. Emailed again. I even emailed Shirley and she immediately responded back asking for my username but then once I sent that she never said anything else. Finally I get this email after a week:

Dear tattooedpetite18,

As you may have noticed, we’ve had an unexpected delay with your check from December 1st, which would have normally been sent by now. We’ve confirmed with accounting that your December 1st check payment has been sent with Fedex and should be arriving shortly. To show our appreciation for your patience and your continued support of Chaturbate, we’re adding a bonus to your check that’s equal to 10% of your December 1st payment amount. You should see this bonus amount in your received check. Please let us know if you still have not received your check by Friday. Thank you!
Thanks,
Support

I think, awesome! My check will still come and I will have money to buy my family christmas presents! But then....

One day later, after they sent that email, I get this email.

Dear tattooedpetite18,

We're letting you know that we've sent Check Number 116429 by
USPS for your account tattooedpetite18 in the amount of $174.81.

Check payments are typically received within 2-7 days after the payment is sent
if you are in the USA, or 2-3 weeks after being sent if you are international.
Checks sent by Federal Express will arrive sooner.
if This check was sent via Fedex, you will be receiving another email
notification with the FedEx tracking number within 1-2 days.

If you do not receive this check by then, please let us know.

Thank you,
Support

I have several issues with this. 1. In their first email, they said it was sent by fedex, why is this email saying USPS. 2. Why are they just sending out the check when they said yesterday that it was already sent? and most importantly 3. Why is it missing several hundred dollars??? I should be getting $425.45 not including the 10% they promised on top of that. I am heartbroken because I was so excited I was able to make this money and I have really been struggling financially, this has been nothing but a headache.

I emailed Shirley again hoping she can help but I am pretty disheartened.

Anyone else having these issues?

It makes me not want to cam for them again and I haven't since I have had these issues.

So much love to you all :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: Shy Cam Guy
We deeply apologize for the clerical error. For all broadcasters affected, we have sent another Fedex check with the remaining amount in the account payment balance and an additional 10%. These payments should reach you within 1-3 business days. Again, we are very sorry this error occurred at all and especially during the holidays. Please let CB Support know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Upvote 0
Hello! New here and hoping to get some advice. I did some cam modeling for chaturbate for about 6 hours the first time last month and it went surprisingly well. I made 8509 tokens during that time which is roughly 425.45. I cashed out before the 30th of november. The pay period is the 16-31st. Then I waited for my check to come in the mail. The site says that they mail it off by the 7th. Still haven't received the check, so I emailed support. They never responded. Emailed again. I even emailed Shirley and she immediately responded back asking for my username but then once I sent that she never said anything else. Finally I get this email after a week:

Dear tattooedpetite18,

As you may have noticed, we’ve had an unexpected delay with your check from December 1st, which would have normally been sent by now. We’ve confirmed with accounting that your December 1st check payment has been sent with Fedex and should be arriving shortly. To show our appreciation for your patience and your continued support of Chaturbate, we’re adding a bonus to your check that’s equal to 10% of your December 1st payment amount. You should see this bonus amount in your received check. Please let us know if you still have not received your check by Friday. Thank you!
Thanks,
Support

I think, awesome! My check will still come and I will have money to buy my family christmas presents! But then....

One day later, after they sent that email, I get this email.

Dear tattooedpetite18,

We're letting you know that we've sent Check Number 116429 by
USPS for your account tattooedpetite18 in the amount of $174.81.

Check payments are typically received within 2-7 days after the payment is sent
if you are in the USA, or 2-3 weeks after being sent if you are international.
Checks sent by Federal Express will arrive sooner.
if This check was sent via Fedex, you will be receiving another email
notification with the FedEx tracking number within 1-2 days.

If you do not receive this check by then, please let us know.

Thank you,
Support

I have several issues with this. 1. In their first email, they said it was sent by fedex, why is this email saying USPS. 2. Why are they just sending out the check when they said yesterday that it was already sent? and most importantly 3. Why is it missing several hundred dollars??? I should be getting $425.45 not including the 10% they promised on top of that. I am heartbroken because I was so excited I was able to make this money and I have really been struggling financially, this has been nothing but a headache.

I emailed Shirley again hoping she can help but I am pretty disheartened.

Anyone else having these issues?

It makes me not want to cam for them again and I haven't since I have had these issues.

So much love to you all :h:

CB support/management don't care about models at Christmas. You have to come here for a response which raises serious privacy issues.

My sympathies. You are not alone in having your Christmas income for you and your family interfered with

Last edited:
Upvote 0
CB support/management don't care about models at Christmas. You have to come here for a response which raises serious privacy issues.

My sympathies. You are not alone in having your Christmas income for you and your family interfered with

Looks like they do care because they resolved her issue... She can still get Christmas presents for her family. Maybe a little late, but Christmas isn't ruined.

Upvote 0

Coming to this forum for help is in no way a security issue. That's why we have CB reps on the site and what this forum is literally for.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
That's why we have CB reps on the site and what this forum is literally for.
@punker barbie says:
Just in case others see this post, the AmberCutie Forum is not owned or operated by Chaturbate. If you would like to contact someone to help you with Chaturbate customer service by posting on AmberCutie's forum that's fine--but please use my wall profile @punker barbie for your post or PM me using the "Conversations" option. Please remember that however you choose to contact me on the AmberCutie Forum, I will need your CB user name or I cannot access your account and it will take longer for me to help you.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie says:
Just in case others see this post, the AmberCutie Forum is not owned or operated by Chaturbate. If you would like to contact someone to help you with Chaturbate customer service by posting on AmberCutie's forum that's fine--but please use my wall profile @punker barbie for your post or PM me using the "Conversations" option. Please remember that however you choose to contact me on the AmberCutie Forum, I will need your CB user name or I cannot access your account and it will take longer for me to help you.

I meant this forum is for help helping models and members. Not for chaturbate help specifically. But thanks for quoting this entire post to me -_- I don't even work on CB and never will.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.