AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate issues during broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2023
Hi,

I've been with cb for awhile and recently I took things more seriously and started camming everyday. I've cammed 6 days a week for 3 weeks now. I now had two days where I had streaming issues.

First one happened on 8th June half way through my streaming session, I stopped seeing 1tk tips and higher tip tokens started appearing in a different format it did not appear in yellow it appeared as a normal text and the only info i got was for example black on white screen --- 116 tokens from @usersname for "clit clamp". I did not realise this had happened until one follower told he he was tipping and could see his tips on his computer but I could not see his tips on mine. My tokens on my goal where not increasing, my best tippers count was not increasing and my toy was not buzzing. Even though when i test checked my toy by sending tips through the app it was working. So I completely logged out and logged back in again and only then I could see everyone's missed tips by going into my tokens history. I was mortified because one tipper was tipping one token and was leaving me messages in that tip which of course i could not see.

Today 13 june I was streaming and talking to grey users then half way through my session I stopped seeing people’s messages on my page whilst they could see it on their page. Once again when I logged back out and logged back in again I could only then see their messages.

I emailed cb for the support, waiting for them to get back to me. I never experienced this before but then again i never used to cam regularly to notice, maybe this used to happen before and i was just never been made aware or is there something I'm doing wrong?
I saw some posts on here where performers said that they have users come into their room and leave straight away this happens in my room all the time i just thought they weren't interested but now i'm wondering maybe the reason why i have such a small amount of viewers is because of technical issues?

It's a technical issue. I have been asked by some friends who had the same issue as you if I was seeing the same things and I was not. All they did was refresh the page and things went back to normal for them.

I think that is the only way for users to fix things for now until CB resolves the issues with chat

Upvote 0
Hello everyone and thank you for your responses, I'm so glad it wasn't just something to do with my page. Just to make sure it was nothing to do with my computer I completely reset my computer and reinstalled all the apps. Chaturbate haven't given me a ticket number yet, from what I've noticed they only provide me with ticket number when they ask for my feedback ( i know this because it's the 2nd email i sent to them regarding this isssue, in my first email I asked if they could contact 3 of affected followers and tell them it was a computer glitch to which they said no )
So for now I can only send you this response that I received from them:

"We’re sorry for the inconvenience and are happy to help troubleshoot. Can you share how often you see this as well as approximately when you started experiencing this issue?

It is possible that a connection issue would cause this to happen. Can you please provide us the results of http://chaturbate.speedtestcustom.com/After you run the test, copy the link and provide it to us.

Are you using a VPN service to access the site? If you are, could you try disabling it? You could also try using a different VPN location or switch to a different VPN service to see if that fixes the problem.

Are you using wifi for your internet connection or a hardwired ethernet connection? We recommend using a hardwired ethernet cable for the most stable internet connection.

Please confirm your browser or firewall settings are not too restricting. Kaspersky software and Chrome extensions have been known to cause issues.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or problems we can help with."

All of the things they mentioned above i was already aware of, it was not any of the above. I spoke to my regular and he said other rooms had issues. I wonder just how many cam models are affected by this because if you look at their page some are still doing ok. Is this a chaturbate issue? if so why doesn't chaturbate announce that there is an issue they are trying to resolve or is this an app issue that cam models add to their room, which is why not everyone is affected? which would explain why chaturbate doesn't know about it. Who knows.
I'm just about to delete app i was using for lovense in my room and add a completely different one, if after all this i still have issue i know it will be nothing to do with me

Once again thank for responses and once I get a ticket number I will post it :)

Upvote 0
All of the things they mentioned above i was already aware of, it was not any of the above. I spoke to my regular and he said other rooms had issues. I wonder just how many cam models are affected by this because if you look at their page some are still doing ok. Is this a chaturbate issue? if so why doesn't chaturbate announce that there is an issue they are trying to resolve or is this an app issue that cam models add to their room, which is why not everyone is affected? which would explain why chaturbate doesn't know about it. Who knows.
I'm just about to delete app i was using for lovense in my room and add a completely different one, if after all this i still have issue i know it will be nothing to do with me
It is not any specific app since users are also experiencing this issue

CB never announces when they have issues until after they are resolved, at least from my experiences

Upvote 0
once I get a ticket number I will post it :)
I've found that Support correspondence often doesn't include the ticket number, but if you have an email response from them with the 2 options below, then those URL code includes your specific ticket number. You can then copy the link and paste it as text to select the ticket number.
Screenshot Chaturbate Support.png

ETA: just reading your earlier response, maybe this was what you were referring to about feedback - if so, apologies and ignore me! (early morning, not enough coffee yet) :rofl:

Upvote 0
Hey, no problems Rockin_rod :happy: I had another email from them, saying they will forward it to their development team. Fingers crossed it gets resolved soon

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.