AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Model in United Kingdom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2017
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help me?

I live in the United Kingdom and have been looking to join Chaturbate. I haven't joined yet as want to get organised before joining.

Is anyone on here from the U.K too?

I was wondering if anyone can help me about payments?

I have been looking at the options that I have and I am so confused!!!

I understand that paxum or firstchoice pay (previously payoneer) are my main options. I think cheque sent through post is not really an option as have to wait for it in the post and understand banks charge fees for converting $'s to £'s. So that makes it not worthwhile.

Is it possible to have a wire bank transfer from Chaturbate sent a to U.K. Bank?

What does everyone recommend? (Firstchoice pay / Payoneer or Paxum?) or are their other options?

What are the benefits and experiences everyone has had?

Thankyou for reading my long post, and really hope someone can help me.

Xxxx

Hey there. I'm from the UK too and relatively new :) As far as I know, no you can't have it wired unless you have a US bank account. I use FirstChoicePay. It was a $30 at the beginning to use it for a year and you can't arrange for it to be transferred to you bank account (I have to withdraw cash and tell the bank cashier that I have sold a car or birthday money etc). There are no daily withdraw limits though so it's not really a big issue. Hope that helps a little xx

First Choice every time. Paxum 'lost' my money and didnt reply to my emails. Paxum can go choke on a bag of dicks. Bye paxum.

First Choice have an active rep on here and an easy to use website, lower fees than paxum too.

Cheque is a huge pain in the ass, you are right. The pound is getting stronger again so by the time the bank cash it you will have less £ than you thought you'd get.

I would have to also recommend the FirstChoicePay Mastercard, if you can't get direct deposit in the UK. The $30 annual fee is still cheaper than Paxum's $40 fee. Also Paxum just sucks all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.