AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Model Spotlight

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LineahRose

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 13, 2014
United States
chaturbate.com
Is it worth being in the model spotlight on chaturbate? Once I hit my 4 months of being on cam (July 18th). I'm going to nominate myself, as well as try and have my regulars nominate me as well. Is it worth it? What happens? Any experience? Thank you!!

Reactions: MayaEden
I don't know about members but I had zero knowledge of the promoting until I saw a girl i recognized and was like, "hey whats this??" but then still spent less then 5 mins. I dont really see it as worth it, but depends what you have to do. If all it takes is being nominated by your members, then go for it! I thought it was like, "donate some of your earned tokens and get this promotion!" which I wouldnt.
Good luck if you decide to!

LineahRose said:
Is it worth being in the model spotlight on chaturbate? Once I hit my 4 months of being on cam (July 18th). I'm going to nominate myself, as well as try and have my regulars nominate me as well. Is it worth it? What happens? Any experience? Thank you!!

We are happy to feature you on the Model Spotlight. Expect a questionnaire to be emailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.