AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate not answering for my tax info, can’t access account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2023
my boyfriends account was banned for some odd reason because someone was going off on him saying they were going to hurt him& my boyfriend responded and they said he was being rude so blocked his account & since i was listed on his account, mine was blocked too. they have answered him back saying if he agrees he won’t get on i’ll get my account back, which he did & it’s been a week. i still have no received my account back & they have lent answered any of my messages i’ve sent over the past week. i’m nervous because i can’t file my taxes without getting my information off there. i only have 2 days to do my taxes and yet no response from them. can someone please help? @punkerbarbie

my boyfriends account was banned for some odd reason because someone was going off on him saying they were going to hurt him& my boyfriend responded and they said he was being rude so blocked his account & since i was listed on his account, mine was blocked too. they have answered him back saying if he agrees he won’t get on i’ll get my account back, which he did & it’s been a week. i still have no received my account back & they have lent answered any of my messages i’ve sent over the past week. i’m nervous because i can’t file my taxes without getting my information off there. i only have 2 days to do my taxes and yet no response from them. can someone please help? @punkerbarbie
sadly being the weekend you probably wont hear from them till monday, they usually dont work weekends. Multiple emails will slow your replies from them also. If you send multiple emails without replies from them it could bump you further down the list i have heard. Patience when emailing support seems key, dont send multiple emails unless replying to there questions etc

Upvote 0
sadly being the weekend you probably wont hear from them till monday, they usually dont work weekends. Multiple emails will slow your replies from them also. If you send multiple emails without replies from them it could bump you further down the list i have heard. Patience when emailing support seems key, dont send multiple emails unless replying to there questions etc
the thing is it’s been over a week since i emailed them, no response but they answered my boyfriends multiple times

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.