AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymistress98

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 18, 2016
Hi guys! I am a new model on chaturbate. I just completed my first pay period for June 1st to the 16th. I was just wondering if you guys could let me know when you typically receive your payments. I know that it says that my payment is sent out 7 days after the pay period ends (which would be the 22nd) & that it may take a couple days to process. But I've read that many payments get released on different dates each month. So, I was wondering if you could tell me when youtypically receive the payment. I use direct deposit as my payment method.

I typically receive my payment by day 5 after the period ends, but they say it can take up to 9 days, I think.

I still haven't received mine.. have you?

I thought It's just me who hasn't received the payment this month. Usually it arrived within 3 days after each period' end. I don't know why this time they suspend my payment without any notice. I cashed out on the 14th

What kind of payment method you signed up for? I use payoneer.

I contacted Shirley. Hope fully can get her answer soon.

I thought It's just me who hasn't received the payment this month. Usually it arrived within 3 days after each period' end. I don't know why this time they suspend my payment without any notice. I cashed out on the 14th

What kind of payment method you signed up for? I use payoneer.

I contacted Shirley. Hope fully can get her answer soon.
I signed up for direct deposit. I'm pretty frustrated honestly! I contacted her as well and she just basically told me that payment gets sent out after up to 7 days but sometimes it can take longer depending on when the pay period ends.

I signed up for direct deposit. I'm pretty frustrated honestly! I contacted her as well and she just basically told me that payment gets sent out after up to 7 days but sometimes it can take longer depending on when the pay period ends.

I'm kinda frustrated too. We're in same page pal *highfive* Best bet we can do is to keep contacting supports :depressed:

Cheers

Hi guys! I am a new model on chaturbate. I just completed my first pay period for June 1st to the 16th. I was just wondering if you guys could let me know when you typically receive your payments. I know that it says that my payment is sent out 7 days after the pay period ends (which would be the 22nd) & that it may take a couple days to process. But I've read that many payments get released on different dates each month. So, I was wondering if you could tell me when youtypically receive the payment. I use direct deposit as my payment method.

Payment by Daily Payout

This feature gives U.S. based broadcasters the option to convert their tokens into cash daily. To qualify, broadcasters must have already received two payouts from Chaturbate.

Broadcasters may request a daily payout after they cash out their tokens in "Token Stats". Daily payouts are processed Monday through Friday mornings at 1:00 AM MST. Please allow anywhere between 1-3 days to process your payout as our offices are closed on weekends and holidays.

Daily payouts are currently only available to broadcasters within the U.S. They will be available internationally early in 2016.

Payment by Direct Deposit

If you are receiving payment with Direct Deposit, all payouts are made within 7 days following each pay period's end. Please allow 2-7 business days for your bank to process the deposit.

Payment by Check

If you are receiving payment with Checks by mail, they are sent within 7 days following each pay period's end. The information below has listed the arrival time for Checks:

• 2-7 business days for domestic (inside USA)
  • 7-10 business days for Canada
  • 1-3 weeks for international

Payment by Payoneer or Paxum

If you are receiving payments with Payoneer or Paxum, payments are sent within 7 days following each pay period's end. You should receive the funds in your account the same day they are sent.

Common reasons you haven't received a payout include:

• A payout was not generated. Sometimes broadcasters believe they should have received a payment, however they have not earned the minimum payout, did not convert tokens, or have converted tokens into the next pay period. If this is the case, you can still receive a payment the next period. Converted tokens do not expire and the next pay period would be in less than two weeks.
  • USPS can not deliver the check to the address you provided. When this happens they return the check back to us and we contact you for a new address. We suggest waiting to see if the check arrives, or we can expedite the process by canceling the check and sending it to a different address. For those who have issues receiving checks and are in the USA, we recommend the Direct Deposit payment method.

Status
Not open for further replies.