AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Profile!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2014
I'm just now getting ready around to starting onChaturbate. I notice how some models have very nice looking profiles. Was wondering if I could get anyone to help me with making a customized "profile" :)

You can start simple and just type directly on CB's edit profile, you can use CSS codes to change the color/size/type/placement.

If you'd like something more fancy you can easily put an image together. Go on paint or whatever your preferred software is (i use photoshop), find a nice font that you like and type some things about you and arrange them to your liking :) After that just save the picture (crop if it needs to) and upload to imgur. There are threads in this forum that show you how to put a pic from imgur on CB.

Reactions: Teagan
Status
Not open for further replies.